PDA

View Full Version : hand drawn world map.

brew dragon
04-17-2010, 07:43 PM
so as i a said in my intro a while back all of my maps are hand drawn, i haven't found a good map maker for me yet. so the following is my first mostly complete world map. it may seem small but it's actually about 22" by 17" each quarter is also shown below this is still in progress so be kind but it's also here to be critiqued

enjoy!

Ascension
04-18-2010, 12:35 AM
Don't ya just hate drawing all of those lil circles for trees? I know I do. Anyway, looks nice so far. Are you going to color it or ink it?

Aenigma
04-18-2010, 05:53 AM
this seems promising. I like the forests :P

brew dragon
04-18-2010, 12:24 PM
I do plan on inking it, it is the world for my current campaign and i have been filling it in as I need to. as for color i hadn't planed on it until I can get a good paint program to scan and color it using a parchment coloring. I tried to use Tolkien's format for maps and I am glad you guys like it.

thank you

brew dragon
02-07-2011, 04:06 PM

i know it's been a while since i posted anything but i finally came out of a creative slump induced by school work, :)

here is the next update of one of the pictures; i will be refining this in GIMP over the next couple of days and posting the finished portion of the map hopefully within the next 2 weeks, depending on how much work the teachers pile on.