PDA

View Full Version : April Challenge Entry - Amberbach

DevinNight
04-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Here is my entry.
I know i'm getting into this late, and I also don't know if I will have time to even work on this again.
If I do it will get a bit nicer looking and I'll add some general color.
Since the idea for the challenge is more concept than anything, and since I didn't see any other maps with an ISO style I thought I'd throw this in.
It seems that a setting like this could benefit from something more illustrative, given time a frame or border showing various races and their drinking mugs could adorn the corners.
-D

Ascension
04-19-2010, 05:06 PM
Pretty cool, man. I like that sea serpent.

Jaxilon
04-19-2010, 05:37 PM
No way man, the Turtle rocks it! Actually I like the harbor with the ships at sail. I think this does a good job of getting across your concept even if you don't get to touch it up. Knowing your work it shouldn't be a problem for them to accept you can finish this in grand style.

Greason Wolfe
04-19-2010, 10:45 PM
No complaints here. Like the feel of this so far, so I'm hoping you get a chance to work on and finish this entry. The only thing I really noticed that seemed "off" was a tiny portion in the upper right corner of the map where it looks like a bit of the underlying parchment is still showing through.

GW