PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to hi!

Beowulf
10-23-2007, 01:27 AM
Hello, all! I just learned of this place from my regular hangout, Dragonsfoot. I've been shopping for software to create digital versions of all my campaign maps and this looks like the perfect place to learn. I look forward to immersing myself & learning from everyones experience!

Midgardsormr
10-23-2007, 01:31 AM
Welcome! I've only been here a few weeks, and I've learned tons. Hope you enjoy yourself!

Beowulf
10-23-2007, 01:36 AM
Thanks!:) I look forward to exploring the wonderful world of computerized cartography!

NeonKnight
10-23-2007, 03:24 AM
Welcome to the group!

Robbie
10-23-2007, 08:07 AM
Feel free to just jump right in! Look slike you already have though so welcome aboard!!!

RPMiller
10-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Hello, all! I just learned of this place from my regular hangout, Dragonsfoot. I've been shopping for software to create digital versions of all my campaign maps and this looks like the perfect place to learn. I look forward to immersing myself & learning from everyones experience!
Indeed! Welcome to the community Beowulf, we have a really great group of folks here that are honest, open, helpful and most of all friendly so by all means make yourself at home and feel free to contribute where you can and ask lots of questions.

pyrandon
10-23-2007, 01:46 PM
My chime in: Welcome! Glad you're here! Dragonsfoot is a really neat site, and I'm glad the Guild and "The Foot" can work together! ;)

Beowulf
10-23-2007, 11:47 PM
My chime in: Welcome! Glad you're here! Dragonsfoot is a really neat site, and I'm glad the Guild and "The Foot" can work together! ;)

Thanks! Yeah, The 'Foot is an awesome site, not the only good AD&D-focused place but one of my favorites. I'm blown away by the amount of expertise here as well as how helpful everyone is. Long Live the Guild!:)