PDA

View Full Version : Research Station Pheonix 7

cereth
05-21-2010, 11:08 AM
Here is a map for a space station I whipped up in a couple days. I'm running an "Eclipse Phase" game this weekend and needed a space station map.

I think it turned out pretty cool. the style is meant to mimic the style they use in their published adventures (well, the two they have published so far).

Jaxilon
05-21-2010, 11:24 AM
I like that. It looks great and I really like the way you have the 3 views on the one sheet.

I need to do some sci-fi maps one of these days as sometimes fantasy gets all the love. I would like to see that change a little. <-- even though I do love fantasy maps.

Did you mean to call it "Pheonix 7" or did you mean "Phoenix 7"? Because typically it's "Phoenix". When it comes to names though you can call things whatever you want. I only mention it in case you were interested in the spelling :)

Daelin
05-21-2010, 11:26 AM
The layout is pretty interesting. I'm wondering, is the spelling of Pheonix intentional?

cereth
05-21-2010, 01:20 PM
Yeah, I'll chalk that up to an embarrassing brain fart. At least it was caught before my players could deride me for the miss-spelling.

drow
05-21-2010, 05:43 PM
or, someone's channelling scroobius pip...

tilt
05-22-2010, 01:26 AM
very nice... hope you upload some internal maps too :) ... and have some rep :)