PDA

View Full Version : Anatolia Regional Map

Rafalenal
06-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Hello All, this is my first post here, and I have to say this is a wonderful forum so far.

This is a map of the Anatolian region in my Dungeons and Dragons Campaign.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv347/rafalenal/regionmapAnatolia2.jpg

jeffsheets
06-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Nice map! All those mountains are hand drawn right?

I'd only change one thing myself... the dots you're using to indicate places could be a bit larger. Other than that, I actually like the style and clean-ness of it.

Any forests? Oh, and you're getting rep from a fellow newbie. :)

Rafalenal
06-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Thank you, and there are forests, just not on this map as I can't figure out a good style for them so I am just finishing it as is. Yes everything is hand draw. Again, thank you for the suggestions.

tilt
06-12-2010, 02:06 AM
Hi Raf, welcome to the guild and congrats on your first upload...looking good - have some rep for that :)

Gidde
06-12-2010, 03:13 AM
Looking good! My only suggestion would be to fade the black a bit ... if you change the layer mode to Multiply and reduce the opacity a little, it will be a little less stark. I love the font and mountain style!

Rafalenal
06-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Hi Raf, welcome to the guild and congrats on your first upload...looking good - have some rep for that :)

Thank you for the welcome and comment. ^_^

Looking good! My only suggestion would be to fade the black a bit ... if you change the layer mode to Multiply and reduce the opacity a little, it will be a little less stark. I love the font and mountain style!

Thanks for the comment and suggestion, i will have to give that a try.