PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Artist

mr0bunghole
07-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Hello folks. A while back I made a simple encounter map for a MapTool game using some of the tiles and objects that torstan has graciously made available. However, I also used some stronghold walls and battlements and would like to credit the person who made them, but I cannot recall who drew the walls and made them available. I'm pretty sure I found the battlements the same time I found torstan's basic dungeon tiles.

Does anyone recognize the artist of the walls and battlements from the map below?

http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/mr0bunghole//sample_maptool_maps/large/1b81d5d2f1f8b314b65e3841abbde531.jpg?v=225450

I know it's an odd request. I appreciate the help.

Jaxilon
07-04-2010, 10:41 PM
It's not that odd of a request and I'm sure we will all do what we can to help you out with this.

I haven't been here for long enough to learn everyone's style but there are 3 people I would check first based on what I have seen: Devin Night, Steel General and Xyll. The texture of the walls looks like what I remember seeing from them and I know Devin Night has done some packs for maptool so I would start with him.

Hope that helps but if not I'm sure someone else will be along here shortly.

Steel General
07-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Definitely not one of mine - though I wish I could claim it :)