PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Attis
07-06-2010, 02:57 AM
Greetings all, first sorry for my langage, i'm french, i live in Rocbaron, a tiny town in south of France. My name is Steph, and i'm 30. I join here because i imagine a fictional world, to write a novel. In the past, i roleplayer but i have no time today, i have 3 children and a nagging wife ... A bientôt les gars !

tilt
07-06-2010, 04:35 AM
hi Attis, welcome to the guild. Jump in and check out the tutorials and when you're ready - post in the WIP section for help and critique :)

ravells
07-06-2010, 08:04 AM
Welcome to the Guild, Attis! My roleplaying days are long over as well!

Gidde
07-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Bonjour et bienvenue! No need to apologize, we're an international community with lots of folks who speak english as a second language. There are also several of us novelists around making maps for our books, so you're in good company :)

Steel General
07-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Welcome Aboard!

Immolate
07-06-2010, 11:55 PM
I only speak English and it's still my second language! Bravo à vous aussi!

Willkommen in der Gilde! (that is my first language, though I long ago forgot how to speak it)

tilt
07-07-2010, 05:38 AM
I only speak English and it's still my second language! Bravo à vous aussi!

Willkommen in der Gilde! (that is my first language, though I long ago forgot how to speak it)

I know the feeling - German is my second language (learned from 1st year of school, english from 5th), but I forgot how to speak it too, understand it fine though :)