PDA

View Full Version : Szia!

BigBeni
11-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Hello everyone!

I am Bernardo Ferreira... But you will see me as BigBeni from now on;). I live in Portugal (not now...)

I am a conworlder since I learned how to grab a pencil. But only when I was 13 years old I discovered the amazing number of people with the same hobbie all around the world.

I am now 15 and it's one of my main activities. The rest of the time I practice parkour, play Magic: the Gathering or play D&D.

As for maps: I am a bit of a noob. I started to put more detail into my maps when I started to DM but it's still a bit untrained. But I am here to learn.

Right now I will not be able post any maps because I am living in Hungary for 3 months.

So... Hello everyone!

- Bernardo

pyrandon
11-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Hello, Bernardo, and welcome to the virtual pages of your dreams! :)

I hope even though your Hungarian expedition prevents you from posting any of your maps that you get inspired and doodle by hand a lot. Make sure to post what you can when you can, be it ideas, questions, or suggestions.

Great to meet you and yet again, welcome! :)

ravells
11-03-2007, 11:22 AM
Welcome Barnardo! I hope you find a lot here to inspire you draw some great maps!

jaerdaph
11-03-2007, 11:48 AM
Welcome, Barnardo! :)

Arcana
11-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Welcome aboard! Hungary huh? I bet thats fun...take pictures too!

RPMiller
11-03-2007, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the Guild! A parkour practitioner eh? How long have you been doing it? Have you done any big jumps yet?

NeonKnight
11-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Welcome to our little corner of the Internet!

BigBeni
11-04-2007, 04:09 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes lots of pictures. And just picking some maps from Pécs or Budapest is giving me ideas for new cities:).

As for parkour: I've been practicing it for one and half years now. Some big jumps. And a couple of big falls too...;)

- Bernardo

Joshua_101
11-04-2007, 05:44 PM
Welcome BigBeni!

And... what is the practice of parkour?

BigBeni
11-05-2007, 08:50 AM
You should see wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkour).

- Bernardo

jaerdaph
11-05-2007, 09:45 AM
You should see wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkour).

Cool - I like learning new stuff every day. 8)

Traceurs would make for an interesting character concept in a roleplaying game. (In real life, I'm way too old to be trying that kind of stuff! ;) )

RPMiller
11-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Welcome BigBeni!

And... what is the practice of parkour?
Parkour is all the rage! Especially in movies these days. The latest Bond started with a chase scene of a practitioner... Never mind. I see the wikipedia link has been posted. :)

I've been interested in Parkour for a few years now, but like jaerdaph said, I'm to old and fragile, and fat, to be trying stuff like that. LOL

ravells
11-05-2007, 03:14 PM
I have just the right build for Parkour....25 years ago! I used to climb everything in sight then...if only I'd known about it then.

Ravs