PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, all and sundry

Rolzup
11-03-2007, 07:08 PM
So, hello and all that.

For years now, I've been trying to make maps. And discovering, over and over again, that I'm really, really not very good at it.... I've tried freehand, I've tried a variety of different programs, and I've never been satisfied with my creations.

But now that I've got Campaign Cartogrpaher 3, which seems roughly 1000 times easier to sue than its predecessor, I think that I've got a chance to make some maps that I actually *like*. But even so, I still need a lot of help. And so, here I be.

ravells
11-03-2007, 07:19 PM
And here, shall ye receive the aid ye crave!

Welcome!

jaerdaph
11-03-2007, 08:24 PM
But now that I've got Campaign Cartogrpaher 3, which seems roughly 1000 times easier to sue than its predecessor, I think that I've got a chance to make some maps that I actually *like*. But even so, I still need a lot of help. And so, here I be.

I don't think CC3 is so bad you need to to sue it. ;) Seriously though, yes, CC3 is much easier to use than previous versions.

I've been using CC for about ten years now. If you have questions, ask away, and if I know the answer or at least where to point you I'd be glad to help. :)

Welcome to the Guild, Rolzup!

pyrandon
11-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Welcome! Glad you found us!

RobA
11-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Welcome aboard Rolzup! Don't be afraid to ask questions, post maps, or just join in the ever-exciting banter!

-Rob A>

NeonKnight
11-04-2007, 02:12 AM
Welcome to the group.