PDA

View Full Version : The World Of Trexlin: A 3d hand sculpted map I did for Platinum Lion Group's RPG

Mutant Lord
07-15-2010, 06:18 PM
I was pretty excited this morning to get an email from one of my clients showing how he used a hand sculpted 3d map that I did for their World of Trexlin.
He made a video with a hired narrator to give a bit of a tour of the map's locations, and I was so impressed with the production values that I decided to become a backer for this Kick Starter project.

Anyhow as a cartographer and illustrator, it is always nice to see how something is used once in the hands of the client.

Here is the link if youa re interested in seeing it: http://kck.st/aNDhw8

Best regards to all here,
Will

Jaxilon
07-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Hey, that's pretty cool

Steel General
07-15-2010, 08:06 PM
Very interesting...

tilt
07-16-2010, 05:31 AM
very nice... great little tour :)

Chatwin
07-16-2010, 07:56 AM
Hi
Earlier it's bit difficult to draw a sculpture in 3 D. With the advent of Geographical Information systems and CAD Plotting it's become bit easier now a days. I appreciate you for the work you did

DevinNight
07-16-2010, 11:16 AM
nice job, it's a very well done map and I hope that the project is successful.

Swordmaster
07-16-2010, 11:33 AM
Really nice map! It looks great - and the video tour seems really well done. I just took a look at the Kickstarter site - and that looks pretty cool as well. I think I may drop over there and pledge some support for the project. I'd really like to get my hands on a hard copy of that map! Thanks!