PDA

View Full Version : Where are my manners?

Keedo
11-09-2007, 01:09 AM
You know, I completely forgot to introduce myself! So like...hello. I came across this site looking for unlabeled maps I could edit for personal use, but I got talked into making my own maps and am now on my way to reinventing my old D&D campaign world. I give 3 thumbs up for this place. Nice site design, friendly and helpful people, and gobs of tutorials and links to resources and tools. :)

ravells
11-09-2007, 06:47 AM
Welcome Keedo! Glad you like it!

Ravs

NeonKnight
11-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Heh!< DOn;t feel so bad. I introduced my self after uploading about 30 some odd maps :D

But, a late intro is better than no intro ;)

pyrandon
11-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Keedo, you rock. Welcome and I'm so glad you picked up the gauntlet to try creating your own map(s). Awesome, just awesome! This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

Keedo
11-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Well I'm not so sure my maps will be beautiful. :P I never really enjoyed hand-drawing city maps, but I loved making dungeon maps. So I may get impatient working on my city map and just skip right to my labyrinth of caverns. Even without a scanner, I should be able to accurately recreate the hand-drawn dungeons by enabling grid lines, since all of my maps were done on graph paper.

jaerdaph
11-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Welcome, Keedo! :)