PDA

View Full Version : Cross post for VTT map

Jaxilon
08-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Not sure if this is right or not but I figured since there may be folks who cruise through here to see what's new in the VTT map area I would give them a chance to provide feedback on a map I am making for the lite challenge this month. It's called Cavern Arena (http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?11400-July-August-Entry-Cavern-Arena). If you are one who keeps up with the challenges around here you have probably already seen it, so no worries.

I figured when the challenge was over I would submit it to the Finished Maps section and it might be missed by those who could use it most. Plus, there are 4 more days before the challenge ends I would be happy to have some feedback as I haven't touched this thing for a couple days now. it's only my second VTT map and I think I'm doing better but ...

Moderators - if this is pointless feel free to delete. I was just thinking about how I can't seem to keep up with everything going on around here and if I was someone looking for a neat VTT I would probably come directly to this thread.