PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Cyruss
08-17-2010, 02:13 AM
I am new to this site having just discovered it tonight. How do I upload? How do I do anything on this site? I can not find the FAQ's!! anyway, I need some feedback on my work. I ask friends and girl friend but they all say the same thing. I need feedback from people who do not know me and can offer some criticism.

I will be browsing through, looking at everyones work and hopefully gathering enough knowledge to post my maps in all the right places. I need some feedback!! Here is a treat.

Map: Tenoclan
Architecture is Adobe (Southwestern US)

Steel General
08-17-2010, 09:10 AM
Welcome Aboard!

The FAQ's are in the menu near the top of the screen between 'Private Messages' & 'Calendar'.

To upload: Click on the "Go Advanced" button and scroll down till you see "Manage Attachments"; from their it should be strait forward.

I like your map, it's simple and straightforward, it has a bit of a cartoonish feel to it.

Ascension
08-17-2010, 06:48 PM
I'm diggin it as well, very cool.

Jaxilon
08-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Welcome to the guild. Nice map. This place will help you grow if you let it. Have fun, it's a great place.

NeonKnight
08-18-2010, 04:08 AM
Welcome to the Guild!

tilt
08-18-2010, 08:58 AM
welcome to the guild, now that you have been guided to the FAQ I'll put you on your next path... post your maps in the WIP section for help and critique - and if you need inspiration look in the tutorials ... nice map, but I'd like to zoom in some more :)