View Full Version : Wyrd

ilKhan Ozy
08-17-2010, 04:21 PM
So I am Ozy. Not Ozzy, but Ozy. I am here to seek guidance in finally learning how to create awesome maps. I come from RabiKi.com. It is totally awesome if you want to stop by and say hello, I totally dont mind.

Aside from that, I have been an RP GM for a few years and figured it would finally be a good time to commit what is in my head to some sort of quantifiable medium.

I have made a few worlds, developed a few maps for purdy, and made more than my share of populations. I need help with making maps for more than purdy.

Ill stop rambling now.

Steel General
08-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Welcome Aboard!

08-18-2010, 03:08 AM
Welcome to the Guild!

08-18-2010, 05:40 AM
Welcome and love the viking ! Start a Work in Progress (WIP) thread when you have some ideas to post up and then we can start to comment or guide you to some useful links and tips.

08-18-2010, 07:52 AM
welcome to the guild - check out the tuturials for some inspiration :)

ilKhan Ozy
08-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.

But it seems Luck has a different path in store for me, at least in the immediate future. The CPU fan on my laptop went dead, so I am without a machine for at least two weeks. Hopefully I can get everything back up and running, and join up right when I get it back.

ilKhan Ozy
08-26-2010, 03:51 PM

HP is one sweet deal. They got me my laptop back in less than a week.

So, once I recover from the total OS reinstall they did, Ill begin uploading my stuff ... if I managed to back it all up ... I hope I backed it up ...

08-26-2010, 04:02 PM
Hey, I know you. Looks like you beat me hear by a week, but welcome anyway.

08-27-2010, 01:01 AM
Welcome, Ozy. Glad your computer's back and running (I'm an HP fan myself). Good to see some folks from back home (born in Marietta and my grandparents lived in Macon for a long while, the other set lived in Smyrna). Looking forward to your maps!