PDA

View Full Version : My Lord of the Rings Tribute Vid

tovette
08-23-2010, 06:03 PM
4 years back I made a fan / tribute video for the Lord of The Rings movies. Thought I'd share it here. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/tovette#p/a/u/1/yOpGZlMk-RU

Quabbe
08-23-2010, 06:28 PM
"This video contains content of Sony Music Entertainment. It is no longer availlable in your country."

Too bad. :(

Sounds like a video with good music. ;)

Quabbe

Rythal
08-23-2010, 06:49 PM
pretty good. I'm not familiar with the song, but it matched the scenes fairly well.

better then anything I could come up with.

tovette
08-23-2010, 07:15 PM
"This video contains content of Sony Music Entertainment. It is no longer availlable in your country."

Too bad. :(

Sounds like a video with good music. ;)

Quabbe

Oh man! That' sucks... :(

Jaxilon
08-23-2010, 07:54 PM
You got censored! LOL

Ascension
08-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Nice editing job, there...putting the scenes to the words and have it make some sort of sense and hit the musical punctuations on time. Good stuff. I've always been a fan of the "They're taking the hobbits to Isengaard" vids and spinoffs like "Technoviking goes to Isengaard" (or whatever it was called) etc.

Greason Wolfe
08-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Heh. That reminds me of a spoof video I saw some time back . . . Someone impersonating Hugo Weaving as the Agent from the Matrix movies interrogating Mr. Baggins. Wish I still had that, but like so many things it was lost during one of the many great crashes.

GW

tovette
08-23-2010, 11:29 PM
Nice editing job, there...putting the scenes to the words and have it make some sort of sense and hit the musical punctuations on time. Good stuff. I've always been a fan of the "They're taking the hobbits to Isengaard" vids and spinoffs like "Technoviking goes to Isengaard" (or whatever it was called) etc.

I took editing in school but it never became my living. I thought I'd put those skills to use at least once :p

Jaxilon
08-24-2010, 01:15 AM
Hehe, that was a great vid. It was just like speed reading the entire trilogy for me :)