PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Monsieur H2o
08-30-2010, 09:40 PM
Hi folks ! A friend of mine (named Marc) told me bout this site as a gold mine for maps and stuffs like that. And as i could see till now, he is right !!! In fact, my friend marc just finished to write an hero´c fantasy book and asked me to make some maps with photoshop... I'm a quiet newbie in using this software (6 month by self eduction) so, I thinks he is unaware of the challange ! :shock: Because i haven't got the habit of forums, I'll take a look on all members productions and hope these may help me (so, my friend too). Sorry for my english, I read it better than i can write it. Best regards from France ! Sylvain

Jaxilon
08-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Welcome aboard. You might want to check out some of the tutorials for Photoshop (See the Tutorials section of the forum). Since you already have some familiarity with it you should be able to go through some of those and create some really nice maps.

NeonKnight
08-30-2010, 10:20 PM
Welcome to the Guild!

Monsieur H2o
08-30-2010, 10:24 PM
Thank you for your welcome ! I'll check and learn as much as I can... I just have to learn all english menu for photoshop... because their translater used some strange words in comparison of the original meaning... Just need time !

Jaxilon
08-30-2010, 10:38 PM
Understood. I believe we have a few others from France here as well so if you get stuck you can probably get some help that way as well.

Monsieur H2o
08-30-2010, 10:44 PM
Thanks ! Gonna search among members location. ;)

tilt
08-31-2010, 11:28 AM
welcome h2o, have no fear - the guild is here ;) ... post your map in the WIP section and we can help and critique :)

Monsieur H2o
08-31-2010, 05:40 PM
Thanks ! I think i need some weeks before publishing, but i'll publish . Just need time to see all beautifull things made by members and inspire me ;)

Monsieur H2o
08-31-2010, 06:41 PM
Thanks ! I think i need some weeks before publishing, but i'll publish . Just need time to see all beautifull things made by members and inspire me ;)