PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my CC3 catalog

darrylwade36
09-02-2010, 07:38 PM
I accidentally, and not even sure how, set my catalog settings where I can't see the catalog. Is there a way that anyone knows to reset the settings on the catalog, or to move it, resize it etc. I am in the middle of a map and can't place any more features on it.

I appreciate your help in this matter.

NeonKnight
09-03-2010, 01:57 AM
Can you post a Screen shot of your CC3 up and running? If so I can probably help but need to see first.

darrylwade36
09-04-2010, 04:30 AM
Can you post a Screen shot of your CC3 up and running? If so I can probably help but need to see first.

Well I was going to...but now it closes every time I try to open a map...I think I need to uninstall everything and start fresh

NeonKnight
09-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Bizarre, because I THINK what has happened is this. See my picture below.It is my CC3 desktop view and note there is no Symbol Catalog. At the bottom right of the screen, you will see a button with what looks like a HAMMER in it. CLicking this brings up the menus shown in the middle of the screen (Shown in my image). Note that the SYMBOL CATALOG in my example is NOT selected. The little box is empty. Click the box so a Check Mark appears and then select OK and the Symbol Catalog will reappear.

Let me know if this did not work.

Also, make sure you have upgraded to the most current version, would save you the need to reinstall. SHould be CC3 Version 3.40

darrylwade36
09-04-2010, 06:10 PM
I appreciate the help on that, but my catalog actually is there....just so skinny I can't see any of the symbols.

NeonKnight
09-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Ahhh, that was my next Guess. LIke below:

darrylwade36
09-05-2010, 07:40 AM
Yes...that is exactly what it is doing

Wolf63
09-05-2010, 08:45 PM
My dear Watson, we have a solution. The hammer is your tool option for your user interface. You need to play with it to 'fix' your program. I went through the same thing when I first started using CC3

NeonKnight
09-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Yes...that is exactly what it is doing

If you haven't yet fixed it, set SYMBOL WIDTH and HIEGHT to 100, I also have my COLUMNS set for 2

You can access this menu from the (currently) very TINY box at the top which (in my posted picture) says 'tion' (Should say Options)

Shadowrunner
04-11-2014, 01:19 PM
I have the same problem and my COLUMNS reset to 0 every time. I've also tried to uninstall and reinstall but the problem still the same