PDA

View Full Version : The Isle of Cornad

Aval Penworth
09-13-2010, 11:02 PM
The Isle of Cornad.

A rendering of the isle in the Age of Steam. The isle is a prosperous land and home to 12 million people. Many of the world's great universities, magicians guilds, engineering marvels, museums and wealthiest magnates can be found in her cities.

Riggamorphus
09-14-2010, 12:05 AM
Wow Aval!!! This is one of the most incredible maps I have seen here. You have these cities done too!?

Sonnenfalke
09-14-2010, 01:03 AM
Wow ... great! I love the rivers ... so fantastic work!

Avengeil
09-14-2010, 06:55 AM
I was following this map from the wip(even though I didn't have anything to say:)) and I have to say that it turned out really nice.
I like the border and your mountains a lot.

Steel General
09-14-2010, 07:52 AM
This turned out quite nice, great job!

I dub thee newly repped! *THWAK*

Aval Penworth
09-14-2010, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the kind words, guys. This has been something I've been wanting to do for a while now. I'm glad that it turned out okay. A print will be going up in the games room on Sunday.

landorl
09-15-2010, 09:27 AM
I just keep staring at this map and thinking how incredible it is! You did an excellent job with this

Aval Penworth
09-24-2010, 09:30 AM
Wow Aval!!! This is one of the most incredible maps I have seen here. You have these cities done too!?

As yet I have not mapped any of these cities beyond the sketch stage. I am hoping someone else will do them as an Aval Fan Project. :)

@ Londorl, Steel General, Avengeil, Sonnenfalke & Riggamorhus; Thank you all for the kind words and rep.

jtougas
09-24-2010, 01:28 PM
As yet I have not mapped any of these cities beyond the sketch stage. I am hoping someone else will do them as an Aval Fan Project. :)

@ Londorl, Steel General, Avengeil, Sonnenfalke & Riggamorhus; Thank you all for the kind words and rep.

Hmm..The AFP...more cities..more problems... :) I think I've said it already but excellent job!!