PDA

View Full Version : Mogar Region

lexalex
09-20-2010, 02:58 PM
This is the first map I made...well no totally hand drawn(I found the mountain Brushes in this site, and teh buildings belong to Blizzard Enterteinment - I screenshoot-ed some buildings from there

Hope this is not a problem:)

This is the first wip, I'll upload the progress

Edited: for the first wip I finished the mountains, so i deleted the old wip1(that contained the cities too, I'll try to draw some cities by hand and scan them into that, maybe it'll work

jtougas
09-20-2010, 03:09 PM
As long as your not going to try to use your map commercially you should be ok using those building images (although I'm by no means a lawyer so don't quote me on that:) ) It looks good so far.I have one question though is the tan area desert?

lexalex
09-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Actually it is Barrens...well in the future wips that areas will be populated too...it is a map for a campaign i make for Warcraft 3, i have the ministory already, i just make a map that suits(maybe I'll use this as minimap as well) and I thought it would be a good ideea to post it here 'till it's finished:D

jtougas
09-20-2010, 03:41 PM
Cool I'm looking forward to watching it develop:)

lexalex
09-20-2010, 05:23 PM
Here is the second wip...I made some modifications and ads...Tomorrow after school I'll add more and maybe I'll finish the terraining:P

jtougas
09-20-2010, 09:15 PM
Looking good :) I like the plateau. You might want to indicate a water fall where the plateau ends.

Slylok
09-21-2010, 10:58 PM
For the Horde!