PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

Industrial Helix
09-28-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm new around these parts and just thought I'd say hello. I heard about the cartographers guild via RJBeals over at Conquer Club where he encouraged mapmakers there to enter the NYC contest, which I intend to do. So thanks for having me!

mearrin69
09-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Welcome to the Guild! Definitely need more entries in the New York challenge. I myself have to get it in gear on that one. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
M

Redrobes
09-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Yay, yay and thrice yay ! Welcome to the guild.

Yes we have this stupendous opportunity that *if* we can get 45 good bits of art together then they will be shown in a gallery in New York and they might even sell some of the prints if people want them but making maps is not so easy so were short of a few. So at this point if it goes ahead then your almost sure to be in cos were somewhat short. Otherwise it will go to a vote with top 45 (or so) going in. Its taken a long time to get to the point of getting gallery time that now were presented with the chance it seems a shame not to be able to put some images in for it. So.. yay for another entrant.

Steel General
09-28-2010, 06:58 PM
Welcome Aboard!

NeonKnight
09-29-2010, 05:08 PM
Welcome to the Guild!

jtougas
09-30-2010, 02:36 AM
Welcome !! more entries for the challenge is awesome I MIGHT have to think about it.... :)