PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Maitre_Menator
11-02-2010, 01:35 AM
Hey I'm new here, and looking forward to post a bunch of maps. I specialize in fantasy battle maps, but i guess i could try making other types of maps. I guess posting here we'll be a good start.

Maitre Ménator

mearrin69
11-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Welcome to the Guild! Looking forward to your battlemaps...I've been trying to make battlemaps recently and they're definitely a different animal.
M

Maitre_Menator
11-02-2010, 01:40 AM
I was also wondering, how does the map challenge work exactly?

tilt
11-02-2010, 04:32 AM
welcome to the guild. We got tutorials for all in here (or just about) so go ahead and push your limits :)

the map challenges are open for all (the lite however is closed for winners of the normal challenge or people who have won the lite challenge 3 times). Every month a subject for the challenge is posted, and you then have a little month to make your map. You post a challenge thread with your map, and most show their work as it progress to get help and critique, also from other contestants :) ... when the month is done (normally on the 25ht) we make a poll with the challenges and every member of the guild gets to vote on their favorite(s). Winner gets a compass by their name - golden for the normal challenge and silver for the lite...
I just announced the new challenge yesterday - so feel free to join in :)

Steel General
11-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Welcome Aboard!

Gallifreyan
11-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Welcome to the guild Maitre Ménator, I can't wait to see your battle maps!

NeonKnight
11-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Welcome to the Guild!