PDA

View Full Version : Rite Publishing, Kaidan Patronage Project. 1st adventure release in Feb/Mar 2011

Gamerprinter
11-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Hey guys, sorry for my absence busy in projects for work and this cool publication stuff.

Kaidan: a Japanese Ghost Story setting (http://ritepublishing.com/kaidan.html) is being both funded and developed by a community of patrons wo participate on a private forum with voting rights and bennies like POD printed book at cost, and varying (paid-for) levels of participation granted participation in art direction, or even pitching two ideas. Free Questhaven PDFs as bonus material, higher level contributors are credited in the publication.

The Patronage began on Oct 2nd and will run until Nov 28 in an effort to collect the intended budget for the 3 part adventure and the setting handbook. As of today, it has reached 51% with just 27 days left to collect funds, before the project can be officially greenlighted for final development and publication.

Last Friday a Kaidan Preview was released as a free download from RPGNow and DriveThruRPG, that gave a teaser - it even got a 4 out of 5 star rating, and it was only a 6 page preview story with map.

What was going to be a 3 book adventure arc has turned into a 96 page single adventure book, with a similar sized setting handbook to follow.

Although I am sure we will hit the budget goal by Nov 28, the project does need more participants to be greenlighted.

Jonathan McAnulty is lead designer and project lead, Quentin Small is Editor, I'm developer, cartographer, art director and layout artist. Kaidan will be an imprint under Rite Publishing under Steven D. Russell.

GP

Jaxilon
11-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Wow. I don't know anything about how that all works out but it sounds like a lot of people all of a sudden being involved with your "baby". How does that work out in the end? Mainly is it worth it and what have you lost verses what do you gain? I hope you make a bunch from it but it sounds like a lot of fingers in the Pie to me.

Aval Penworth
11-02-2010, 11:05 PM
So, are you seeking investors? Or just letting us know how things are going? Either way, congrats on the progress you have made so far.

mearrin69
11-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Yeah congrats. I'm not sure I could work under a patronage project but it sounds like it's going well for you so...that's awesome! Hopefully you get enough patrons to make it happen.
M

Gamerprinter
11-03-2010, 12:19 AM
There are elements of Kaidan that's currently etched in stone, the specific mechanics for applying it to the game becomes variable. I write an article on a given element, it is put forward to the forum for discussion, the community gets to vote. However all development is in the hands of the developers. Gold Patrons ($99) get an autographed book, credits in pub, all free bennies, and get to pitch two ideas, subject to developer discretion, and community vote. So while some ideas could get included that I hadn't planned on, the majority of setting development is in the hands of the developers. Me, and Jonathon McAnulty. The truly Japanese aspects, I have relative control, still subject to vote.

While I agree it isn't ideal, Rite Publishing (Quillon on this site) is in the top three of 3pp revenue generators supporting Pathfinder with Open Design Project and Super Genius Games. The marketing assets and exposure level is much greater. In the end, I am still the owner of the setting. So there is a pro staff, and an excellent marketing platform to make the best opportunity for success.

@ Aval - oh, I'm not begging for investors, if anyone's interested the offer is there - that's up to you. I'm really just notifying my status and the status of my projects.

Its exciting and fun! Work though.

GP

Aval Penworth
11-03-2010, 05:41 AM
Hey, I never said begging! LOL

ravells
11-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Looking great GP, the link to the full size preview is broken on both RPG now and Drive thru for me though.

Redrobes
11-03-2010, 09:06 AM
You explained the patronage method last time but it might be worth running over that again. As I remember, people pledge or actually transfer funds into a pot and if it reaches the amount required to make the project then it starts and all the patrons / investors get their copy. Is that about right. So if we wanted to join in then would we pledge money or paypal it in or something. So I am still a bit confused and I am sure more people are here. So how do we get you the other 49% ?

Gamerprinter
11-03-2010, 01:48 PM
RR, instead of my trying to explain, here is Rite Publishing's page dedicated to the explanation of Patronage (http://www.ritepublishing.com/whatispatronage.html)

Here's a link to the specific benefits of the Kaidan Patronage Project (http://www.ritepublishing.com/kaidan.html)

Basically you are correct. Becoming a patron means pre-paying an amount for various developmental access to the project available as $25/$60/$99 patronages.

Throughout the patron fund raiser portion of the project, previews are released, PODcasts are created, Chats focusing on just one project, banner ads, interviews are conducted and all manner of promotion is emphasized during the period.

So its a good time for promotion to get the other 49%

GP

torstan
11-03-2010, 04:45 PM
56% now I see - great work GP. This will be a great setting, and Rite Publishing are very good at supporting their products. Good to see this going forward.

Steel General
11-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Congratz!!!

Gamerprinter
11-04-2010, 03:20 AM
Thanks, SG!

One thing though, Patrons are not investors, they do not own the project, nor are entitled to profits at any time

Patrons get to participate in product development, even getting credits in the publication. This is how the development is paid for and how all freelancers get their money. I will even get back the money I've invested in art, as well as paid for my own maps.

Once the product is released Steve Russell the publisher and I will split the profits 50:50, aside from marketing, hosting, store profits and fees. The product will be available as a POD printed book at Cubicle 7 Studios. I will retain complete ownership at all times.

GP

Gamerprinter
11-05-2010, 06:12 PM
All the things you never wanted to know or see... Here's a link to a 20 Question Interview of me at Rite Publishing regarding Kaidan, also included is a photo taken of me today!

Interview with me... (http://ritepublishing.com/home.php?s=fridays-functions-20-questions-with-michael-k-tumey)

Enjoy

GP

Gamerprinter
11-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Kaidan: a Japanese Ghost Story setting has been greenlighted for final development and production. Enough patrons have signed on - its a go!

GP

Redrobes
11-29-2010, 01:48 PM
Hey thats really great to hear. Its always so difficult to start a commercial project that to get the green light in funding is the best news you can get.

torstan
11-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Congratulations GP - that's fantastic news!

ravells
11-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Congrats GP !

tilt
11-29-2010, 03:55 PM
congratulations .. .thats great news GP :)

Steel General
11-30-2010, 02:09 PM
Cool Beans!

Jaxilon
12-03-2010, 03:03 AM
Hey I just read your interview. Good job on that!

It left me wondering if you answer all those questions off the cuff or if you get a printed copy and can determine what you want to say beforehand? Hehe, I'm thinking if I'm ever in such an interview situation what crazy stuff I might say. I can craft a speech real well but just talking impromptu I might say anything :)

Gamerprinter
12-03-2010, 04:52 AM
Hey I just read your interview. Good job on that!

It left me wondering if you answer all those questions off the cuff or if you get a printed copy and can determine what you want to say beforehand? Hehe, I'm thinking if I'm ever in such an interview situation what crazy stuff I might say. I can craft a speech real well but just talking impromptu I might say anything :)

No, it wasn't a live interview, I got a printed copy of the questions, and I answered them off the cuff. Then I went back and made some grammatical/spelling changes, while adding an extra point or two. I certainly could have studied each question, spent time in giving the best answers, but then that interview was being posted the next day, so I didn't have the time to think about it too much.

Luckily for me, I've been concerned with those issues brought up in the interview for over a year, so I had a good idea of what I would have said, given such an interview.

While every case isn't necessarily as 'successful', I do have some skill with speaking off the cuff, and I don't think a live interview would have made a difference in my responses - perhaps not as well articulated, but the points would be the same.

It was my first official 'interview', and I was pleased with my responses. I'm glad you read it and liked it!

GP

takajose
12-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Just wondering if there's a ballpark date for when Kaidan will be available for purchase?

Gamerprinter
12-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Looking like the end of February, or early March 2011 for final release. However the three adventures of the mini arc will be published separately, so there is a possibility of adventure 1: the Gift to be released prior to that. However there will also be released separately and before the dates mentioned for several monster race books with paragon classes and archetypes - including: kappa, tengu, gaki and several others, as well as specific yurei ghost templates. Those might see publication sometime in January.

The development has prevented me from participating in the challenges over the past couple months and looks like I'll miss the first couple next year, before I can get involved again...

Michael "GP" Tumey

PS: welcome to the Guild, Takajose!

Gamerprinter
01-13-2011, 01:33 AM
Kaidan: the Gift - the first adventure for the mini campaign arc will be released soon!

The adventure has been fully written. Right now we are adding in the fiddly stuff, like missing locations in the map (new stuff has been added), one map for the village of Agoya needed, just completed a Kaidanese (Japanese) surname naming guide. Its expected to go to editing on Friday. Sometime next week the lead designer will make adjustments based on editor notes, then I will get it for final page layout. Then to the publisher to ready for release. We will probably have patrons do a week's worth of playtesting, then sometime in the next 3 weeks it will be released.

We will be co-releasing two additional books with the adventure release.

1. In the Company of Kappa - a player character race book for Kaidan and general use outside Kaidan, featuring the turtle shelled yokai known as the kappa. Included is an origin mythos tale as an introduction, followed by: base race stats, full 20 level paragon class, kappa specific archetypes of preferred base classes, as well as recommended archetype classes from the Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide. We will include kappa specific weapons and a few new feats.

2. Kaidan Divine Classes - a player character class book for Kaidan, featuring: Kannushi (cleric), Miko (oracle), Yamabushi (inquisitor), plus Henge-Kannushi (animal shapechanger druid). An explanation of the four primary religions of Kaidan: Zao (a bastardized Buddhism), Shugendo (ascetic folk religion), Shinto (animistic spirit worship) and Ojigami (ancestral worship). An explanation of Temples and Shrines, and how the animistic worship works as far as divine casting is concerned. Hopefully I can add the Spirit Domain with a short list of new divine spells.

This second book I'm writing right now and only have one more day to finish it... hopefully for editing on Friday.

We plan to create similar Race and Class books to be co-released with the other two adventures as well. All three adventure books will include setting material in addition to the adventures.

Expected in June or sometime in the summer is a hardcover print compilation of all the books and adventures as a single book being produced by Cubicle 7. Although a POD printer, the book will be available for delivery to local game stores as well.

So we are getting close to the first release - I can't wait!

GP

Gamerprinter
01-31-2011, 05:16 PM
So I had to create me a logo for Kaidan. I could have done it half a hundred ways, but I decided to stay simple. I tried at as a black and white only, and it worked, but I preferred a touch of red, so here's what I've decided.

I think the Japanese castle, cherry blossom trees and the moon make for some nice detail.

Thoughts?

GP

jtougas
01-31-2011, 05:27 PM
Very nice. The red moon is a bit distracting IMO :)

Gidde
01-31-2011, 05:33 PM
Love it!! SO excited for you, GP!

Ghostman
01-31-2011, 05:35 PM
The color makes it seem more like the sun. Wouldn't have guessed it for the moon if you hadn't mentioned that's what it is.

Gamerprinter
01-31-2011, 05:56 PM
A setting sun works too! I didn't want to simulate a night sky, so your take on it works.

GP

ravells
01-31-2011, 06:02 PM
love it! but there's some inconsistency between the way the blossoms on the tree on the left work compared to the right (against the black of the roof).

Gidde
01-31-2011, 06:05 PM
Actually, now that I look closer, it appears that you have a small patch on the far right of both trees that is filled grey instead of black, causing the weirdness that Ravs mentions. It just doesn't show up as well against the white background on the right tree.

ravells
01-31-2011, 06:06 PM
This is what font making does to you! ;)

Gamerprinter
01-31-2011, 06:14 PM
Ah, I'll tweak that. The trees are one of my original Ukiyo-e objects. It had pink flowers, first I change it to black then had to remove the transparency. Apparently I missed removing the transparency on that bunch of blossoms. Good catch - I'll fix it right up!

GP

Redrobes
01-31-2011, 06:55 PM
I like it. It looks like the sun to me too. Maybe it could be deep orange instead of red - land of the rising sun and all of that... But overall I like it a lot.

BTW, did you want us to change the thread title to something more up to date now ???

Gamerprinter
01-31-2011, 06:59 PM
Sure, Redrobes, perhaps call it - Kaidan soon to be released... or something.

GP

Gidde
02-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Yeah, this has a much ghostlier feel to it. I like the changes.

Gamerprinter
02-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Deleted the previous trying to update the attachment, so I'm reposting, sorry.

Made changes to the tree on the left so it didn't overly mirror image the other - this is the final (I think!)

GP

Steel General
02-02-2011, 07:50 AM
Very nice GP!

Ascension
02-02-2011, 10:02 AM
I was going to suggest making the moon white with a black outline but since you made it bigger and put it behind the house I think it looks great.

Gamerprinter
02-02-2011, 07:42 PM
Thanks, Ascension!

After some critiques by Steve Russell of Rite Publishing and some of the patrons, I adjusted it one more time - pretty much in keeping with the last logo, but having the trees not bleed off page, and a slightly smaller castle to accomodate. Plus I've tweaked the first adventure cover design, posted below. Note this logo is not on the front cover as that appeared too cluttered, so the logo will be placed at the top of the back cover, over the description blurb.

GP

Gamerprinter
02-09-2011, 01:54 AM
As a related product to Kaidan, we will be releasing some Race and Class books (PDFs).

The first Race book will be In the Company of Kappa, which will feature racial stats, a paragon class, kappa archetypes, and recommended APG archetypes, along with an origin mythos. Since the primary kappa art I have is pencil work by Mark Hyzer, Steve Russell of Rite Publishing suggested I create a B/W cover design. So I wanted to give it a distinct Japanese look. I found me some swatches of origami paper designs and used it as filler art.

Plus this is the first time I get to use my logo design - of course altered to B/W.

What do you think of how I did?

GP

Ghostman
02-09-2011, 10:20 AM
The pure black & white flatness of the central box is at an odd contrast to both the mesh of texture that surrounds it and the drawing it envelopes. Adding some subtle paper texturing and making the edges of the box less sharp & straight could improve the appearance, I think.

Gamerprinter
02-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Got a color version, now.

Korash
02-09-2011, 01:11 PM
I think the color version brings the Kappa image to the fore. In the BW version it seemed lost some how. I also noticed in the BW that the RiP logo was VERY hard to read. I did like what the BW version of your logo looks like though. :)

I am glad to see this all coming to fruition :D

Ghostman
02-09-2011, 02:20 PM
I like the color version much better :)

Steel General
02-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Color version for the win!

Ascension
02-09-2011, 05:09 PM
I find the green flowers and linoleum background irrelevant and distracting when combined with a pencil drawing. I'd either simplify or remove them. Of the two, I'd prefer the B&W one without the embellishments and maybe a color title and logo. Shrug. My two cents, not meant to be mean or anything, just honest.

Gamerprinter
02-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Don't worry about being 'mean', I don't think that. Anything I post maps or otherwise, I expect honest critiques - and I listen.

GP

ravells
02-09-2011, 06:25 PM
I'm with the b&w version too. ... there's nothing in it which screams 'Japanese' to me (maybe you want it understated). Maybe use a more japanese looking flower motif? I found a really cool free for commercial ps pattern which may do it (attached). You can find it here: http://www.brusheezy.com/Patterns/1713-First-spring-blossoms

Weird....my 'add images' option has disappeared.

Gidde
02-09-2011, 06:33 PM
I'm with Asc and Ravs on this one, GP, although I don't think you'd need to go *fully* black and white. But I'd monochrome it. Black and white with a touch of red like the logo, will keep the branding consistent.

Jaxilon
02-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Well, I think it looks better with some color but I'm not sure about the green flowers along the sides....maybe monochrome them or lower the saturation so they barely have any color? The center piece is not overly colorful even now and I think it would help it to pop out.

btw, is that a player race? It looks pretty alien.

Gamerprinter
02-10-2011, 01:22 AM
Well, I think it looks better with some color but I'm not sure about the green flowers along the sides....maybe monochrome them or lower the saturation so they barely have any color? The center piece is not overly colorful even now and I think it would help it to pop out.

btw, is that a player race? It looks pretty alien.

Perhaps, next time when I create two designs for something I'll put it in a poll.

Yeah, I've taken Ravs suggestion and looked thru the Photoshop Brush site for something more 'swamp like' such as cattails or bamboo groves to create background art more appropriate to a Kappa's homeland. Once I find the right one, I will post it again. I was trying to make the cover design look somewhat like a wall/door panel shogi screen.

Jax, yes, the kappa is a player race - it was a player race in both the original Oriental Adventures Handbook and the more recent 3.0 Oriental Adventures.

Kaidan, being a horror setting, I'd much prefer being humano-centric, without the alien PC races. However, I know some players who only build halflings when they make a character (I almost always play human), so I have to accomodate those kinds of players, otherwise I am too limiting of my market by leaving them out.

So I have PC races for Kappa, Henge (animal shapechangers) and Tengu - since there are no Dwarves, Elves, nor Halflings and Gnomes. Korobokuru have been in past editions of Oriental Adventures as a Dwarf/Gnome replacement. I am trying to stick to Japanese culture, korobokuru are Ainu tradition (Japanese indigenous native barbarians in the north), so they really don't belong in Kaidan.

We were planning on having a kappa encounter in the first adventure (and its there), Jonathan McAnulty my lead designer was going to just stat out a monster. I thought if I planned to make kappa a PC race, there would be needs for a much greater writeup than just a monster listing. Steve Russell of Rite Publishing has a series of books for PC races called "In the Company of..." and so far have races specific to his Questhaven campaign setting, including Minotaur, Gargoyles, and some odd new ones as well. I thought in following that idea, I would create a similar Kappa book. This idea has been accepted by the entire Rite Publishing staff, so it has been 'green-lighted'.

I still plan to design another Kappa book cover design in color and B/W, and I will post them here when they are ready, though I may start a new thread and throw up a poll.

GP

Gamerprinter
02-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Just got notified that I need to make one cover design for the all three adventures. Cubicle 7 is Rite Publishing's print partner and they are doing all three adventures of Kaidan as a printed hardback in June 2011, but each adventure has to be 56 pages each (the first one came out exactly that in my page layout) for a total of 168 pages in all. We get a special discount per book, if we meet that standard. So I'll be working on a new cover design for the whole thing.

This is getting more exciting as it goes along!

GP

Ascension
02-10-2011, 05:34 PM
That means a full blown color painted cover right?

Gamerprinter
02-10-2011, 06:08 PM
That means a full blown color painted cover right?

It basically already exists, I just need to change the titling and whatnot. We'll be using the same cover art for the original second adventure, Dim Spirit - which shows a 'ghost girl' in the forest with a ruined torii shinto gate behind her and various kappa and other monsters peeking from the background. But yeah, a full blown full color hard cover.

GP

ravells
02-10-2011, 06:30 PM
Hi GP, I've moved the thread to General discussion because it's no longer news.

Please feel free to post another news update in the news subforum, cheers

Ravs

Gamerprinter
02-10-2011, 10:47 PM
I'll only do so on any specific product release for now on. My problem is if I have any more tidbits I tend to post in existing threads rather than clogging things up on a dozen different threads - but the General Forum makes much more sense.

GP

Gamerprinter
02-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Next full color Kappa cover design. I looked for various PS brushes pointed out by Ravs, and didn't care for any of them. So I was forced to create my own, so here's a background of bamboo. I think this is improved...

GP

Ghostman
02-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Those bamboos look like a very early stage for something that could be a fine background. The white joints on the stalks are pixellated and the bright saturated green just screams "computer graphics". Should take a good bit of work to make them look natural.

Gamerprinter
02-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Strange I actually color picked the bamboo color from a photo of live bamboo... eh.

Edit: I dropped the saturation some and darkened the bamboo up a bit - better?

GP

Ghostman
02-12-2011, 05:50 AM
Definitely improved, now they don't seem to pop out so much but stay in the background, directing more attention to the drawing. Could be worth to experiment with adding some subtle noise on them.

Gidde
02-12-2011, 09:34 AM
Agreed, that's much better, but the joints are still really odd. I think curving them and making them less white might make them look like part of the bamboo instead of an afterthought.

Ghostman
02-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Bamboo does have whitish joints, but achieving that organic look must be tricky.

Ascension
02-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Just make 'em black slabs, or purple, or whatever. All the decorations distract from the important things.

ravells
02-12-2011, 03:27 PM
I much prefer the bamboo, but I think the green is still too loud and the joints stand out too much, but it's looking so much better overall, you're at the tweaking stage.

Gamerprinter
02-13-2011, 06:30 PM
Of course lack of time in getting a proper illustration, I had half a page available in the Haunted Ryokan scene of the first adventure. The Innkeeper's Wife Ghost is being described on the page, so I thought having a ghost woman of some sort would make good content. And I couldn't find what I wanted, so I decided to do a pencil sketch and illustrate it myself.

This is entirely in pencil, 3 separate illos (each hand, and the main ghost) composited in Xara - my Yurei Ghost illustration of the angry and horrified Innkeeper's Wife... (if her arms, especially the right arm seems disjointed from the body, that's OK, she's a ghost... that was intentional.)

Jaxilon
02-13-2011, 08:37 PM
That gives me the willies right there.

And if you want I can take a picture of some bamboo out here in the desert where I live. It's not that green I assure you. It probably is in it's natural Bamboo forest but dead Bamboo might be just what you need for your story.

Gamerprinter
02-13-2011, 10:01 PM
Well we don't need to worry about the bamboo background anymore. Just got the word from Steve Russell of Rite Publishing that he wants me to maintain the same trade dress with all Kaidan publications, so that same black background with subtle map details on it as in The Gift cover design. So now the In the Company of Kappa book looks like my other covers.

I guess I was going nowhere with the bamboo anyway. So this is the easy solution.

GP

Gidde
02-14-2011, 08:54 AM
That ghost reminds me of Fatal Frame ... scariest bleepin' game I ever played.

ravells
02-14-2011, 05:45 PM
She looks like one of my exes after I told her that 'it wasn't her, it was me' (j/k)!

Gamerprinter
02-16-2011, 12:21 AM
I've been struggling for several days trying to come up with an illustration for a Yakuza Kyodai (big brother) and have failed twice (bad jobs), so I finally found a design I can tolerate. This isn't cover design material, but some filler illustration where I needed it. Also can be used in my up coming Yakuza book for Kaidan.

Gamerprinter
02-22-2011, 03:35 AM
Even as the first adventure nears its eventual release date (?), the second adventure has been written and is now in editing, but we have yet to begin writing the third and final adventure - some more has been put on our plate.

Steve Russell of Rite Publishing will be attending Paizocon, and he'll be at GENCON sharing Cubicle 7's booth. He thought, wouldn't it be a kick to run a couple Kaidan demo modules at those conventions. Jonathan McAnulty, the author and lead designer is taking his family to Origins this year, and thought "hey, I'd like to run a couple mods at Origins."

He thought of that yesterday, and it turns out to get a demo mod at Origins, he needs to submit a brief on his intended game by March 1st...! So we're racing to get some concepts for Demo Modules for Kaidan.

One direction I like is that they won't be Gaijin player characters as in The Gift, but local Kaidanese (samurai, kannushi clerics and other Kaidan class pregenerated characters.) Of course these will be designed as 7500 word short modules, but will get the full professional treatment which means, cover and interior art and maps by me.

So just when we thought our plates were already full, we get another helping - still very cool. I might even run a demo mod at GENCON. Something to look forward to in several months.

One module looks like a trapped in a snow storm at a mountain monastary, with a oni woman demon hag having created a bit of a Zombie Apocalypse with the former monk inhabitants of the monastary.

The second module, not too sure yet, but might be a Geisha House, with four seductress yurei ghosts in charge, and their murderous onmyoji wizard all spirits that haunt this once popular house in the redlight district.

Always something new!

GP

Jaxilon
02-22-2011, 03:54 AM
How do you find the time for your day job? hehe.

Gamerprinter
02-22-2011, 04:15 AM
That's not the real question, the real question is when do I sleep? Now its time to go to bed... heh.

Gamerprinter
04-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Well to update this thread, only because I have real dates now. The release of The Curse of the Golden Spear, Part 1: The Gift will be released in June both in PDF format and as a 60 page softcover printed adventure, done by Cubicle Seven. The printed adventure will be priced at $19.99 (saving $5 over the original expected price), though I am not sure of the PDF price at this time. This will not be a POD printed book rather a large commercial printing ready for distribution to the local game stores across North America, although I also don't know the total print run at this time.

To make things even more official, I just got the ISBN bar code and Cubicle Seven logo to add to the back cover of the adventures.

The other two adventures of the 3 adventure mini-arc will be printed and distributed the following July and August - so all three adventures should be ready for selling on the GENCON 2011 vendor floor, at the Cubicle Seven booth. Steve Russell the publisher of Rite Publishing will be there, and though I will not be there on any official capacity, I should be there for at least one day.

Michael 'GP' Tumey

Ascension
04-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Grats, man and good luck.