PDA

View Full Version : CoC Pits of Bendal-Dolum

TheSkywise
11-24-2010, 02:38 PM
I was making a map for my Bureau 13: Horror in the 1920s Campaign. We play online using MapTools. Anyways, my map came out pretty decent (for me). I figured I would share it with everyone.

This comes from the old CoC adventure "Pits of Bendal Dolum". The map is of Bendal-Dolum, a temple complex in Central America. I copied the map from a pdf file, and used Paintshop Pro 9.1 to make.

I deliberately left out some objects (wells, etc...) because I plan on using MapTools to place those graphics on the map.

Let me know what you think.

Oh yeah, this is my first time posting here ever! Normally, I just grab the maps for my game... this is my first contribution.

TheSkywise
11-24-2010, 02:45 PM
Umm... I just realized, the original is from an old adventure and I am pretty darn sure it is still copyrighted. Should I have not posted this map even though it is just for personal use?

Midgardsormr
11-24-2010, 03:16 PM
Better safe than sorry. I've never heard of Steve Jackson Games suing anybody, but there's always a first time (though it would really surprise me).

I'm pretty sure you can still edit the post and use the Manage Attachments button to remove it.