PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Grey

eibhir
12-01-2010, 10:24 AM
Good day to you all

For the most part many people call me Grey (due to an unfortunate Japanese lesson) or Eibhir I usually partake in online role-plays,
write short extracts of what could be a book or do some kind of art work :D

But by happy mistake while discussing the idea of having me draw a few maps of places to make a more interesting role-play section
I stumbled upon this site and thought being able to make a much more professional looking fantasy map would be much more interesting
and fun to learn :D

So here I am really ready to learn and eager to impress (in the far distant future) :P

Redrobes
12-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Welcome eibhir. What kind of online role playing do you do then ? We have a section for VTT maps and some of us do some play by post as well. Also, your a neighbour in global terms and we have a members map which you might like to add to - link in my sig. I remember several people adding themselves to your location already.

Also, what is Greenfish... thats a new one on me - time to Google....

eibhir
12-01-2010, 10:52 AM
thanks I usually do just some play by post mostly with friends and mostly set in a tavern nothing great

greenfish is just a random map generator I found it to help me create a basic outline for maps just incase
I find my creative juices ceasing to flow or when I cant scan in my drawings
(I sometimes plan ahead for anything)

ravells
12-01-2010, 11:00 AM
Welcome to the guild, eibhir - looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

tilt
12-02-2010, 09:45 AM
welcome to the guild, we look forward to you impressing us - perhaps in the not so distant future :)

Steel General
12-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Welcome Aboard!

NeonKnight
12-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Welcome to the Guild!

jtougas
12-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Welcome to the Guild !! :)