PDA

View Full Version : December Entry: Witch's Rock

Gamerprinter
12-08-2007, 01:23 AM
I thought I'd play along as well. Though for now I'm just uploading the back story.

Always looking for a twist, this isle belonged to the Creole Piratess, Paulette DuFlor - former slave from Louisiana, eventually a captain of her own schooner the Sea Witch under Captain Morgan's colors (fictional).

Because she was also a voodoo priestess - curses, magic and a doll vessel the houses her spirit is said to be hidden in the caves of Witch's Rock... 8)

pyrandon
12-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Very neat ideas!

Gamerprinter
12-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Here is my regional map for the island of the pirate caves - Isle de Roche de Les Femmes Socier (Witch's Rock). Please check my "French", because I barely have any grasp of the language, and it exists as the place names on this map.

Because this is the regional map, it falls outside the 4 hour mapping requirement, specifically for the cavern system adventure area only. Though I only spent about 2 hours creating this.

The ship is a top-sail two masted schooner I traced from a photo and scanned to PNG format.

(Oh and to save time, the hills are map objects from Superstition Valley)

WIP so far.... 8) I already see a translation error... "Carta" should be "Carte" - oops - and what should be the french phrase for "Caves of DeFlor"?

Also I now think I'll change the scale from 10 Nautical Miles to 1 Nautical mile to make the "islet for marooning" more believeable - thus smaller scale.

Gamerprinter
12-10-2007, 12:14 PM
OK, I made some French spelling corrections - still not sure on DuFlor Caverna.
I changed the scale from 10 Nautical Miles to 1 Nautical Mile. I also "thinned" the rivers as I drew them too fat. Practically done.

I plan to create my 4 hour cavern system map tonight to wrap up my entry! 8)

Zinuk
12-10-2007, 02:18 PM
I can help you a little with your french:

Witch's Rock = Le rocher de la sorcière

so the name of your map would be "Carte du rocher de la sorcière".

Caves of DeFlor = Cavernes de DeFlor

Port Au DeFlor -> Port DeFlor (= DeFlor's harbor)

Lac au vert -> Lac vert (= Green Lake)

Concerning all the rivers, the best would maybe that you give me the english names and I'll translate them for you.

The Cartographist
12-10-2007, 04:04 PM
That's one of the things that I LOVE about this forum. We have people from all over the world--literally. We have a wide spectrum of people, as evidenced by this multilingual assistance.

This place is fantastic!

RPMiller
12-10-2007, 04:28 PM

Concerning all the rivers, the best would maybe that you give me the english names and I'll translate them for you.
Welcome to the Guild Zinuk! It is always great to meet new folks and I hope we have something here to offer you and convince you to participate as much as you would like.

Please feel free to put up an Intro thread, and once again, welcome!

Gamerprinter
12-10-2007, 04:54 PM

Thank you very much, Zinik!

Rivers: Butterfly, Serpent, Rainbow, Flowers, Rum, Paulette, Night...

I appreciate the translation. I took Spanish in high school and I know some Japanese, some words in other languages, but that's it.

Publius
12-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Zounds! I have yet to master my mother tongue.

I like the map, your background paper is very nice, gives it a good look. I also like the mountains. I have a problem in making my mountains look nice like that. May I redraw them (in my own style of course) for future mapping projects? I'm trying to build a catalogue so that I can start using different looking terrain features...

Gamerprinter
12-10-2007, 06:06 PM
Zounds! I have yet to master my mother tongue.

I like the map, your background paper is very nice, gives it a good look. I also like the mountains. I have a problem in making my mountains look nice like that. May I redraw them (in my own style of course) for future mapping projects? I'm trying to build a catalogue so that I can start using different looking terrain features...

You can redraw to your heart's content, its fine with me. However, I have all my Mountain/Hills etc map objects in my Superstition Valley thread - you can go an download this you'd rather and work from there...

Link is: http://www.gamer-printshop.com/oldwest.html

Download the zip files I have here - 6 altogether and give them a try. The transparent objects is what you're probably looking for. 8)

Zinuk
12-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the welcome and glad to be able to help.

Rivers: Butterfly, Serpent, Rainbow, Flowers, Rum, Paulette, Night...

Well, here we are then:

Butterfly River = Rivière aux papillons
Serpent River = Rivière aux serpents
Rainbow River = Rivière arc-en-ciel
Flowers River = Rivière aux fleurs
Rum River = Rivière du rhum
River Paulette = Rivière Paulette
Night River = Rivière de la nuit

note 1: you've given me only 7 names while I count 8 on your map; is it "small river" that's missing? In that case, it's "Petite rivière"
note 2: "Fleuve" is a long river, so I don't think it's appropriate for a small island; that's why I used "rivière" instead.
note 3: if you want to be perfectionist, only capitalize the first word in a french title/label, that's the way it's done.

Just another thing: sometimes you put "DeFlor" and sometimes "DuFlor", is there a reason?

Gamerprinter
12-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Thanks again, Zunik!

I had read that "fleuves" are rivers that flow into the sea, that's the only reason I chose "fleuves" instead of "rivier" - but your note seems appropriate, these are indeed, very small/short rivers.

And I was not looking at my map, when I offered the seven rivers, thanks for catching that and offering an 8th river, "Petite rivier".

I will make the capitalization corrections - I wasn't aware of this rule.

Whichever seems more appropriate "DeFlor" or "DuFlor", but I simply misspelled one of them! I just made up the name - it sounded French...

I'll make the corrections after supper and upload the final regional map.

Thanks again! 8)

Publius
12-10-2007, 07:33 PM
You can redraw to your heart's content, its fine with me. However, I have all my Mountain/Hills etc map objects in my Superstition Valley thread - you can go an download this you'd rather and work from there...

Link is: http://www.gamer-printshop.com/oldwest.html

Download the zip files I have here - 6 altogether and give them a try. The transparent objects is what you're probably looking for. 8)Cool, I really like the Superstition Valley map, I kind of wish that I could have contributed to the map that month because I have a deep affection for the Western genre, but I was otherwise detained.

My problem, and it could be because I am at work using their system, is that when I try to download those files off the link you graciously provided I get a "cannot open" error. I will try again when I get back to my homestead out on the high desert plain (okay, home to Flint, but it actually is close to the wildwest here ;)).

RPMiller
12-10-2007, 08:03 PM
I encountered the same errors with several of the links.

Publius, do they still have that Old West style amusement park in central MI? I think that is where it was. I was really young when we went there. It had a train ride through dinosaurs and an old west shoot 'em show.

Publius
12-10-2007, 09:53 PM
I encountered the same errors with several of the links.

Publius, do they still have that Old West style amusement park in central MI? I think that is where it was. I was really young when we went there. It had a train ride through dinosaurs and an old west shoot 'em show.

I have never been there but it is in Irish Hills, south of me and on the other side of Ann Arbor. It's only open in the summers (May-September). In Flint we have Crossroads Village which is an accurately preserved 19th century small town, complete with costumed 'interpreters' (funny I thought they spoke English there ...:D) and all that jazz for the sucke-... I mean visitors. Spent one or two forced intervals there during my unfortunate incarceraton (otherwise known as elementary school, a waste of time only surpassed by the inappropriately named "High" School), and I have a cousin who used to work there as a volunteer until the folks running it got snotty and demanding (they have far fewer "interpreters" these days).

Ah, tourist traps.

pyrandon
12-10-2007, 10:15 PM
A. Never been to Irish Hills

B. Crossroads Village is one of the cheesiest & best time my family of "suckers" had last summer.

C. I'm a guard--I mean a "teacher"--at a public high school

D. Publius, I'm not wearing a cup right now, so go get your steel toe boots. I'll wait.

;)

I think it's because you're a Flintoid. ;P

RPMiller
12-10-2007, 10:31 PM
YES!! Irish Hills! That's the one. When I lived in Ann Arbor we went there a couple times in my very young youth. I still remember it so it must have left an impression on me.

Publius
12-10-2007, 11:20 PM
I think it's because you're a Flintoid. ;P
I got two words for my present state of mind:

Grading. Papers.

That and I'm a Flintoid. ;)

Also because after you get done with kids, I get them and they haven't gotten any smarter yet. No doubt the guy after me says the same. It's actually getting worse (got stats on that) and I personally do not feel that it has nothing to do with the teachers on your level. Don't get me started. Grading! Grading!

And I like Crossroads, the Train ride is a bit cheesy but cool, it sparked an interest in history for me at a young age I still have today (built an adult career on in fact).

High school was still a waste of my time though, but not because of the teachers however. For the most part, they were fine. The "social interaction" with the fellow inmates however left a taste in my mouth that has never quite left in more than 20 years. Last time someone told me that they went to highschool with me I said I'd try to forget they mentioned it and apologized in advance if I couldn't.

But I loved college, came alive there in fact and was an active part of student life headed organizations and all that stuff. Other than my aversion to high school, I am moderately well adjusted.

For a Flintoid.

Gamerprinter
12-11-2007, 12:19 AM
My problem, and it could be because I am at work using their system, is that when I try to download those files off the link you graciously provided I get a "cannot open" error. I will try again when I get back to my homestead out on the high desert plain (okay, home to Flint, but it actually is close to the wildwest here ;)).

My mistake, the links were pointing to the wrong place, I fixed it so you can download the tranparent objects now. Sorry about that. :?

Publius
12-11-2007, 12:28 AM
Thank you very much! I'll check those when I get back home.

Gamerprinter
12-11-2007, 01:59 AM
Thanks to Zunik for the French translations to get the labeling correct. I moved one of the Rhumb Lines over the island - as in the 1761 St. Christopher map I referenced.

I didn't start my "timed" map yet, as I'm trying to decide how I plan to create changes in elevation within the cave system. I want a large lower cave with a tunnel that rises high enough to open up like a natural balcony, allowing a small cannon to be mounted for defense.

I'll probably use both drawn dashed lines with shading lines to indicate elevation as well as use of color. When I figure that out, I'll do the map and complete the entry. 8)

Gamerprinter
12-12-2007, 02:04 AM
OK, I am finally done with my "4 hour time limit cave map", Cavernes de DuFlor

It took me 3 hours and 46 minutes in total, though drawing took about 1.5 hours, the rest I spent coloring this in Xara Xtreme.

I tried a 3D version, but I couldn't create a cut-away to properly show the caverns I created - not in time anyway. So I went for hand-drawn afterwards. And this is my final result.

Maybe I need to add the scale and post again, but 1 square = 5 feet is the scale. 8)

The Cartographist
12-12-2007, 06:18 AM
Beautiful work.

Things I liked:
- The handdrawn cross-hatching.
- The different shades for the different elevations within the cave.
- How the stream changed color as it descended toward the water.

One minor nitpick:
- Assuming the boats to are to scale, it doesn't appear like they would fit through the caves.

One question:
The one cave at the lower left is darker shaded than the rest. What was your intention that this signify?

Gamerprinter
12-12-2007, 10:21 AM
Beautiful work.

Things I liked:
- The handdrawn cross-hatching.
- The different shades for the different elevations within the cave.
- How the stream changed color as it descended toward the water.

One minor nitpick:
- Assuming the boats to are to scale, it doesn't appear like they would fit through the caves.

One question:
The one cave at the lower left is darker shaded than the rest. What was your intention that this signify?

What did you think of my palm trees? That was a last minute idea, and the last objects I created.

I thought about the boat issue as well, I should probably make my boats smaller, I just didn't want them to be too small, as you might not be able to see the nice details. However, I could argue, that the map is currently low-tide or high tide and perhaps the cave channels are narrower at this water level. But you're right it would be better to make the boats smaller.

The darker cave is a dead end cave - I wanted to emphasize that. Where as the grotto caves - may have access or hole in ceiling to sky, allowing sun in. Just the thought as I was creating the shadows for that cave. Perhaps, I should just lighten that one up - hmmm? 8)

Gamerprinter
12-12-2007, 11:22 AM
I made the corrections pointed out by the Cartographist - smaller boats so they fit through the cave entrance channels. And I removed the darker shadow area on the furthest cave.

Additionally, I threw in the scale (1 square = 5 feet). Also the trunks on the palm trees had some transparency that I did not want, so I placed a solid brown beneath them to fix this.

Corrections complete! 8)

http://www.gamer-printshop.com/oldjapan/cavernes-de-duflor.jpg

Publius
12-12-2007, 11:34 AM
I like it!

The shade is a very nice touch, that works perfectly here. The palm trees are very well done as well. I can never get foliage to come out properly myself. I end up using lame stuff like stars or hideous oblong shapes. That sort of thing is obviously not my forte :) which is why I say 8)

I completely understand what you are saying about the boats. That was why when I did the docks on mine I did not bother to place the ladders but simply noted them in the sidebar text, they would not have been visible anyway except on the 18meg version. You have a few miniutes left on yours however, so if there is a good idea that develops to make them both visible and properly scaled, you might have time to implement it. If you do so, make sure you adjust the table in the back cavern however, or you'll have seating for four giants :D (like the different colored plates though, as they no doubt are the remnants/survivors of sets scavenged over the years. Arr me matey, that be what us pirates prefer, cuz matchin' plates & cutlery are for landlubbers)

Gamerprinter
12-12-2007, 12:39 PM
True the "table in the back cave" looks pretty big - my intention was that was a cargo box and supposed to be big, still it is too big, to be sure.

The "plates" are actually candles - if you look at the older version of the map, the downloaded view is larger and you may see the detail. The center object is a top view of a skull, surrounded by 4 candles - black, white, red, and green with a daggar in front. Since this is an abandoned cave, I didn't place a boa constrictor on the altar - which would probably be present it this was still in use.

Again the altar is too large, but I did want a large voodoo altar present... 8)

ravells
12-12-2007, 04:23 PM
I love the general style, particularly the hatching but I don't think the caustics on the water are consistent with it (looks a bit like a swimming pool) - I'd suggest just using a subtle noise on the water. I also think it would look a lot better without the grid, or with the grid being more understated. The crate looks huge though, as does the canon. It's just me but I prefer maps like these not to have objects in them, just the land/seascape.

There's something about this map which immediately suggests a story, and that's what I like most about it.

Gamerprinter
12-12-2007, 05:05 PM
I love the general style, particularly the hatching but I don't think the caustics on the water are consistent with it (looks a bit like a swimming pool) - I'd suggest just using a subtle noise on the water. I also think it would look a lot better without the grid, or with the grid being more understated. The crate looks huge though, as does the canon. It's just me but I prefer maps like these not to have objects in them, just the land/seascape.

There's something about this map which immediately suggests a story, and that's what I like most about it.

Yes the water is a photo I took of a swimming pool - however, I've been to the Caribbean and Cancun, Mexico and the water looks a swimming pool, I swear! Though I could tame it down a bit so it seems more appropriate.

I remember being on a cruise ship landing at Freeport, Grand Bahama, the water turned from turquoise into that swimming pool light blue color when you pull into the harbor. Same thing in Cancun, swimming off the beach, I could look outward and see a rock under water, fifty away, under 10 feet of water, but I could still see it clearly!

I made the grid using 2 point line - maybe that's a little heavy, I first tried a .5 point line, but you could barely see it, upped it to 1 point and still seemed to light. But I'll try a more subdued version.

OK, both the cannon and altar are too big, but as I said to Publius, I didn't want the details to be too small.

Regarding the objects, however, the challenge requires the map to show evidence of former pirate activity - without boats, cannon and other objects, how would you accomplish this requirement without something to show for it.

So I'll correct the scale, but I wont' remove them - I think they're required!

Technically, I have about 14 minutes left in challenge time, so I think I can make these changes and fit well under time! 8)

ravells
12-12-2007, 05:24 PM
OI! We're freezing our bits off in London! Less of your holidays in warm and balmy climes!

p.s. it's not the caustics themselves which is the problem for me, but more the clash of styles between water and land.

Gamerprinter
12-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Ravs - I removed the "swimming pool image with caustics" and replaced with simple blurred noise. I rescaled the cannon and the voodoo altar - which everybody seems to be calling a table.

WIP - upgraded again! 8)

The Cartographist
12-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Gamerprinter - Really like the update. I wasn't bothered by the water before, but seeing the change, I think that it looks better. Also think that re-scaling the objects was the way to go.

ravells
12-12-2007, 08:06 PM
much better, but I still think you should understate the grid more. I really like the noise you used for the sea...I was thinking 'dotty noise' but your 'blobby noise' looks wonderful!

superb work (as usual)

Gamerprinter
12-13-2007, 12:12 AM
much better, but I still think you should understate the grid more. I really like the noise you used for the sea...I was thinking 'dotty noise' but your 'blobby noise' looks wonderful!

superb work (as usual)

Thanks for your comments, as always, Ravs.

Let's try this again - I changed the grid lines from white to light blue or close to the color of the water outside the caves, and I thinned the line width from 1 point to .25 point - except for color changes, this is as subdued as I can get with Xara.

Although, technically, at about 3 hours and 55 minutes with all the changes since I thought I first completed the map - the grid change only took about 10 seconds or less.

With only 5 minutes left, unless I find any other glaring issues - this map is done now. 8)

ravells
12-13-2007, 06:35 AM
The grid looks much better now to me. These thoughts are coming from an author that RobA put me onto, called Edward Tufte who is the doyen of presentation of graphical information. My thought process (re the grid) was that its visibility should be in line with its importance and use. I like the way it fades out to the top left of the picture in line with its relevance. By subduing the grid you have enhanced the hand-drawn feel of the map (and the implied story behind it) but the grid is sufficiently visible for anyone who wants to use it.

Gamerprinter
12-14-2007, 02:11 AM
Since the objects - especially the Voodoo Altar, that seems to look like a dining table with plates on it, can't be seen because their scale is too small on the map - I thought I'd show you the little hand-drawn objects I created besides the basic terrain itself, in larger format, so you could appreciate.

Since it was only four objects, I could create some extra detail and still have plenty of time to color in Xara.

The "noise" on the boat was caused by the fact I did all the drawings in pencil, then scanned as grayscale, extreme contrast applied. Noise is where something gray remained and appear as noise. You'll notice the same thing in the Cave Grotto at the end of the middle entrance tunnel. If I had the time, I'd clean it up. 8)

Publius
12-14-2007, 12:43 PM
I've said it already but it bears repeating: great job here, I love the detail work and the overall design is well balanced and has been implemented well artistically. Kudos!

Gamerprinter
12-15-2007, 04:43 AM
Because I'm dying to do something in 3D for this project, I decided to add a couple of 3D illustrations of map areas - just to do it and add to bonus material.

If this image is too dark, tell me, its supposed to be inside the entrance caves to the cave grotto. I will be adding the two boats, two crates and the cannon in the artillery balcony (on the upper right)

I plan to show the exterior looking at the cave entrances and maybe a scene of the voodoo altar in the upper cave...

I did this for fun! 8)

Redrobes
12-15-2007, 09:32 AM
I think it is a little dark but could be easily fixed. I would imagine that the viewer would have a light source like a torch so some kind of light that fades from the camera would indicate that. That would also add some light to the inside cave walls and might throw up some good shadows and stuff too.

Also the light coming in from the cave entrance seems to be wrapping around the inner wall. Are you able to get the cave entrance to mask that in shadow ?

When you put the boats in you might be able to have a lantern on the boats or a jar of glow beetles. If the party has just landed then I would imagine that there would be several lights that they would use.

I was hoping to do some 3D shots too but my caves ended up in a kind of 2D plane so it wouldn't work so well.

Gamerprinter
12-15-2007, 01:46 PM
I think it is a little dark but could be easily fixed. I would imagine that the viewer would have a light source like a torch so some kind of light that fades from the camera would indicate that. That would also add some light to the inside cave walls and might throw up some good shadows and stuff too.

Also the light coming in from the cave entrance seems to be wrapping around the inner wall. Are you able to get the cave entrance to mask that in shadow ?

When you put the boats in you might be able to have a lantern on the boats or a jar of glow beetles. If the party has just landed then I would imagine that there would be several lights that they would use.

I was hoping to do some 3D shots too but my caves ended up in a kind of 2D plane so it wouldn't work so well.

OK, I fixed the light wrapping around the wall, I created a "light cone" to illuminate the chamber brighter. I am going for a minimalist illustration just showing the scene depicted in the map. I don't want to place explorers in here, as I'm not trying to create cover art and I don't want to include what's not in the map.

So this is probably my final version for this illustration... 8)

Redrobes
12-15-2007, 02:41 PM
Thats better. I like the lit ripples on the water better in this one too.

Gamerprinter
12-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Someone sent me an Email suggesting I write a short adventure and publish "Witch's Rock"... Hmmm, it always seems my challenge entries seem destined for publication.

If I were to do this, I'd need to add a couple things besides the adventure. Actually I need to complete the cavern map, that is to create the rest of the caves that go off page on the main "Cavernes de DuFlor" 4 hour map.

I will clearly post this as "outside the 4 hour time limit" map, but I am currently working on that. Additionally, this product would need a cover design so I created one using Xara Xtreme.

Xara offers a technique to create layered vector shapes with transparency and create a "painterly effect" - some classic paintings have been done in Xara with amazing results.

Although this is my first attempt at trying out this technique on a cover art design. Notice the water in the wave in foreground and the woman's face - I was shocked how well it turned out!

WIP so far... 8)

Redrobes
12-17-2007, 10:12 PM
It looks amazing ! Don't quite know how you get that effect not being a Xara whiz but I imagine that you must have good art skills to start with.

My French is pretty rough too but isn't there an R in sorciere ?

Gamerprinter
12-18-2007, 01:48 AM
I fixed the "R" missing in Sorciere.

Using Xara as a vector drawing program. I import the photograph for reference. I draw using a mouse (don't have a tablet, though Xara works with tablets...) All my objects receive a feathered edge so they seem more painterly. I build layers with darkest at bottom, though I usually start from highlight shapes and work my way down.

I apply color fades from rose to brown for instance, and in some cases the lighter objects have transparency applied.

The second image shows the technique... WIP. 8)

Redrobes
12-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Blimey thats very cool. I have dished my first rep !

Gamerprinter
12-23-2007, 03:51 PM
For my final entry, I wanted to upload my Map Entry final version, plus all other material as a single PDF file, however due to internet connection problems I couldn't upload the 10 MB PDF, so instead I've uploaded all my maps (4 of them) and included a PDF for the adventure portion of the entry.

The only changes I did to the Map Entry - was add one more "keyed" location on the map, along with its corresponding list on the top left of the map. This is the first map, below - the only one subject to judging for the December Challenge.

Of the other 3 maps - there is a Cavernes de DuFlor Map 2, which is the second or back half of the cavernes a place to complete the adventure. Village of Mamisa - I decided to throw in a village onto the Roche de la sorciere map, to give the pirates living there a community to live in. That same map also shows a closeup of the Elder House and Cyril's Tavern. Finally the regional map of just the island, I added the village in the map and replaced the "Capricorn" symbol in the bottom right with a styled "Skull and Crossbones" mixed with a Voodoo Symbol of Baron Samadi - Lord of the Dead, just to integrate the Pirates and Voodoo theme of this submission.

I plan to add in a few more map object details to the Village of Mamisa, Elder House and Cyril's Tavern (didn't get that far yet) - I wanted to post all this before the entry deadline is all, that's why I uploaded what is still yet incomplete....

Of the adventure PDF - I'm still missing some D&D game mechanics things - I need some encounter tables, monster stats, NPC stats, Magic Item stats, and a few more DC checks peppered around. Otherwise the complete storyline and adventure is there.

Final Entry WIP: 8)

If you're looking for a free D&D adventure module - consider this a Christmas present! I do plan to complete this adventure, publish it myself and perhaps place it on RPGnow.com in the next week or two. I might even offer it for free - since I'm really trying to promote my map printing, as this adventure is really a glorified brochure!

NeonKnight
12-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Good Job.

I'll read it momentarily (after I finish my own Serpent's Maw beyound the rough Outline I currently have done).

I also plan on offering it up for downloads, and it will be free.

Sorry for the threadjack, just basically saying COOL, and I WILL read it!

RPMiller
12-23-2007, 04:50 PM
GP, any chance you can post those maps without the grids on them? You may recall me mentioning before that grids muck with systems that have a different grid system or different size to their grids. By posting a static 5' square grid it kind of limits its use to systems that use that grid size. Well, not entirely, we can always work around it, but it won't look very good.

Second, I would recommend that after removing the grid you head over to RPTools and post that adventure for folks to use. You will be an instant hit and have the gratitude of many in that community I'm sure. Not to mention free swag is always a good way to get customers. ;) No guarantees of course.

Gamerprinter
12-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Good idea, I will certainly do that! If you read the "This Supplement" portion of the adventure download, I mention that these maps will be available in VTT format from my site as well (not done yet, I plan to do this.)

So, you're read my mind once again, RP - I do want to integrate this into the VTT marketplace as well.

I will signup at RPTools, right now! 8)

I still need to add map details, corrections and game mechanics issues before I do, however.

Gamerprinter
01-02-2008, 12:44 AM
RP, I've just posted the maps to RPTools...! ;)

RPMiller
01-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Yup, saw them. It looks like folks are enjoying them as well. :)