PDA

View Full Version : Custom sectors using Cosmographer 3. (Help needed)

BeRKA
01-26-2011, 05:13 AM
Using Cosmographer 3, I can make pretty sectormaps using the data from the TravellerMaps website.

But how do I do a custom map of a Traveller sector using my own data and my own meta data?
I don't want to do it manually. I want to change the existing scripts, so that they can read my files.

Cheers
/BeRKA

BeRKA
03-17-2011, 07:04 AM
Has anyone done this? I still need help. :?

ravells
03-17-2011, 07:18 AM
Hi Berka, IIRC I think there was some talk about this on the Traveller D20 forum in the software solutions subforum. Might be worth having a look there?

NeonKnight
03-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Not played too much with cosmographer or with Traveller so I am afraid I am not much help

BeRKA
03-18-2011, 03:59 AM
Hi Berka, IIRC I think there was some talk about this on the Traveller D20 forum in the software solutions subforum. Might be worth having a look there?

There are some talk about it in other subforums there. (I have been posting in some of those threads.) However, there are no solution.

I can open the scriptfiles generated for each sector in a texteditor. But how should I edit it? What do I do after I have edited it?

ravells
03-18-2011, 08:17 PM
Sorry Berka, it's such a specific request (and it sounds like it's more about databases than mapping), I'd be really surprised if anyone had an answer for you here.