PDA

View Full Version : Hello and I like maps!

EvilXidMonkey
02-02-2011, 11:07 PM
It's funny I googled mega dungeons and it linked this sight. I spent around 3 hours admiring the picture galleries and decided to join. Lovely place by the way. Will be posting maps here sometime, just need to be directed to the how to for that process. Oh and by the way Helli everyone!

Jaxilon
02-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Welcome to the Guild. It's a fantastic community here with lots of helpful folks. As far as posting images I'm pretty sure there is a sticky on that but basically you just go to whatever forum your image fits in and start a new thread. If you use the paper clip under the advanced options it will put up a nice little thumbnail which can be clicked on by whoever wants to see the full size.

Look forward to seeing some stuff :)

Gidde
02-03-2011, 08:38 AM
Hiya and welcome to the Guild! We like maps too :D

krasimir
02-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Welcome, we like maps too :}

jtougas
02-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Welcome To The Guild !! :)

Steel General
02-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Welcome Aboard!

jbgibson
02-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Welcome, Mr. Monkey. Confession time: I was going to look up the simple "Helli" typo as a word, to see if I could make a wise-guy comment. I'm easily distracted, okay? { SQUIRREL !! } When what do I find but the most intriguing flash (I assume) picture gallery app EVER. I can immediately see ways to use this thing with maps, and three-D representations, and, and, and.... just go look: http://www.helli.com, hit the "bilder" link, and mouse around. Cool, eh?

So quite inadvertently you have enriched my Saturday already, E. X. Monkey, and you haven't even showed us your scanned pencil & pen work yet! Unless the avatar is your artwork, in which case, nice stuff - need to see a blowup.

Thank You.
:-)

serendipity FTW !

NeonKnight
02-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the Guild!