PDA

View Full Version : Nentir Vale Black & White map

Fabrice
02-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Happy new year of the Rabbit to all

I am uploading here just another version of the Nentir Vale map. This is nothing artsy, just tracing over the original one from the DMG with CC3 using an off-the-shelf style from one of the earlier annuals. For a person skilled in CC3 it would probably take a couple of hours, for me it took a day:?

As it is I consider it finished as my purpose is nothing grander than providing hand-outs to my players, but since I will have to edit it as the party travels to new locales, do not hold back your suggestions (I, for one, do not like too much the way the White River crosses the King's Road).

Additionally, I guess there are quite a few people playing in the Nentir Vale now, and some of them could have a use for this version since it is a bit more printer friendly than the official one. I could even share the CC3 drawing if requested.

SimonG
03-30-2011, 09:39 AM
Hi.

I really like the style, I think it makes for a very credible "player version" of the original map.

Great work!

Ascension
03-30-2011, 04:36 PM
How could I miss this? I never miss anything. I must have died or something for a day. This is sweet, man. I don't think that the lake shading fits with the rest of the linear work but that's minor. Nice job.