PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

b4cchus
01-19-2008, 09:16 AM
Hi everybody,

Since i just registered i'll take a moment to introduce myself.
I've been playing role-playing games for quite some time now, both online (on living EN world) and offline.
I registered to this site because me and one of my roleplay groups have decided to start building a campaign world. I have been chosen to become the campaign cartographer. I hope to learn much from everybody here.
Csince I have practicly no experience in cartographing and just a few photoshop skills yo'can expect a lot of newbie question coming from my direction.

See you around!

Cheers,
B4cchus.

NeonKnight
01-19-2008, 01:51 PM
Welcome. DOn;t feel bad about asking Newbie Questions, we were all newbies at one time.

ravells
01-21-2008, 05:15 AM
Welcome to the guild B4cchus - There are experts here for pretty much any application you wish to use - photoshop is a great one for making maps. Don't forget that you can pretty much use all the Gimp tutorials posted here with photoshop.

All the best

Ravs

RPMiller
01-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Indeed. Welcome to the guild! Ravs gives great advice and I'm sure any question you have can get answered by someone so don't be afraid to ask away.

pyrandon
01-23-2008, 05:22 PM
Welcome, welcome to our B4cchannalia of maps! (sorry, really bad use of your screen name!) Make sure to post those maps and ask anything--even just a "whattayathink?" We're glad to help!

b4cchus
01-26-2008, 02:02 PM
Will do!

Right now i'm still sketching a lot on just paper.
Trying to get the general layout of continents and the general layout of the continental plates. As soon as I have something digital i'll start posting your eyes out!