PDA

View Full Version : Arax

Crymson
04-23-2011, 07:54 PM
Hi folks,

I write a little game called Chronicles of Arax and have done a world map up for it. This map was done in CC3, using the latest Annual style by Jon Roberts. Interested to hear what you think.

(By the way, the numbers on the map are locations of the Quests written for the game.

Rhotherian
04-24-2011, 04:05 PM
Nice! :D

I haven't tried CC3 myself. The mountains look really nice. Are they a CC3 texture or something?

And what? Your last sentance in the brackets is cut off, byt the way. ;)

jtougas
04-24-2011, 04:13 PM
Looks really good. I love those mountains. The only C&C I have is that the shadow around your landmasses makes them look like they are "floating" above the ocean. Maybe you could try to turn down the opacity of the shadows for a less pronounced effect. Either way it's a great map. :)

Rhotherian
04-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Hmmm... I only now noticed that shadow thing.

Crymson
04-24-2011, 09:06 PM
Nice! :D

I haven't tried CC3 myself. The mountains look really nice. Are they a CC3 texture or something?

And what? Your last sentance in the brackets is cut off, byt the way. ;)

The 'and' was supposed to have been deleted :)

The mountains are part of the April 2011 Annual from Profantasy, based on a style by Jon Roberts.

FarsightX3
04-25-2011, 06:00 PM
Good map sir. I really wanna make a map with the Jonathan Roberts style. Don't you love how those mountains just flow perfectly? I wish his symbol set had a better selection of vegetation. Have some rep!