PDA

View Full Version : Hello... help?

benhamill
08-28-2011, 10:47 PM
I have been away for some time and it seems that, while I can log into my old account, I cannot post, view images or any of the things that one would want to do on a forum. I couldn't figure out how to get in touch with anyone here without creating a new forum account, so hopefully that's not a big no-no. My old username is OneSeventeen (http://www.cartographersguild.com/member.php?1357-OneSeventeen). Is it possible for an admin to have a look and see why it was locked and to maybe unlock it (and then delete this account, I guess)? I can verify that I'm 117 by virtue of the fact that I have access to the same email account still. Hopefully, someone can help me out. If not, I guess I'll just start fresh with this account. :(

Ben/117

Ascension
08-31-2011, 02:30 AM
I notified the two guys that can help you so they should check things over tomorrow some time.

RobA
08-31-2011, 12:02 PM
Hi-

I resent your activation codes to the email registered to the 117 account. Follow the instructions and you should be good to go.

-Rob A>

OneSeventeen
09-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Awesome. Thanks so much, y'all. Is there anything I should do with the benhamill account to clean it up or... something? No real reason for it to take up rows in the database now, I think. Thanks again.

tilt
09-03-2011, 01:53 AM
I believe RobA will delete it now that you've logged on with your old account again :)