PDA

View Full Version : In the Company of Henge (for Kaidan) #8 spot on DriveThruRPG

Gamerprinter
09-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Well, I'll post a link, but it probably won't be good by tomorrow... In the Company of Henge (http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/top_100_small_press.php) - it's #8 in the top 100 products sold today, and it was just released yesterday!!?!

We just released our 3rd PC Race book for Kaidan, In the Company of Henge - which are animal based shapechanger Hengeyokai. This book features an 'in character' origin story on Henge in Kaidan, then contains several archetypes and a 20 level racial paragon class. The book features several clans of specific henge animals - badgers, monkeys, dogs, cats, rabbits, rats - and couple more...

I'm wondering if any specific ads or discussions are leading buyers to the product. I know that the past In the Company of... especially Tengu received 3 5 star ratings. Plus I'm guessing there's a market for those buying the Jade Regent Adventure Path (oriental campaign) for Paizo which is just in the initial stages of release. That's just a guess on where traffic might be coming.

Hey its pretty exciting though!

Michael "GP" Tumey

PS: plus its the first Kaidan product where I did the cover illustration (most of my releases have some of my illos as interior stuff, but no covers until now!)

eViLe_eAgLe
09-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Congratulations GP!

Steel General
09-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Congratz GP!

Jaxilon
09-04-2011, 12:02 PM
That is exciting I'm sure just to know that folks are enjoying what you have spent so much time creating. Congratulations man.