PDA

View Full Version : A modern sports bar WIP

revaddict
09-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Here's my first map. It's a "modern" sports bar. I say "modern" because it's not for a swords-and-sorcery fantasy rpg. Actually it's for Shadowrun, so it isn't exactly present-day either.

Anyway, it's my first map. Constructive criticism is appreciated!

revaddict
09-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Let me try that again. Maybe this version will look better.38253

Coyotemax
09-04-2011, 07:06 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmm shadowrun.

I like it, but I would add a lot more backroom storage. well.. any backroom storage ;)

Steel General
09-04-2011, 08:29 AM
I think it's a good start, but still seems kind of empty. There should be video games/pool tables/boots/etc. along the walls.

revaddict
09-04-2011, 02:19 PM
Ah, of course! Backroom storage and especially pool tables! I don't get to sports bars much. :-)

I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

Ascension
09-04-2011, 02:30 PM
You might want some booths along the walls since there's some empty space there. The whole idea is to cram as many people in as possible in order to get their money for 8 dollars beers. Need some tv's as well for a sports bar. That long bar on the one wall should be closer to the kitchen so that the staff doesn't have to carry stuff that far and risk dropping it. Lastly, gotta have some restrooms.

revaddict
09-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Anybody know where I can find a pool table in CC3? I don't see one in the Modern Symbols Set.

revaddict
09-04-2011, 02:39 PM
You might want some booths along the walls since there's some empty space there. The whole idea is to cram as many people in as possible in order to get their money for 8 dollars beers. Need some tv's as well for a sports bar. That long bar on the one wall should be closer to the kitchen so that the staff doesn't have to carry stuff that far and risk dropping it. Lastly, gotta have some restrooms.

That's logical about the kitchen. Maybe I'll relocate it. The restrooms are on the top right.