PDA

View Full Version : ohai!

Brandon Michael
10-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Hello people of the cartographers guild :P

My name is brandon I'm 17 and ive heard im a very good writer and since i love fantasy and medieval stuff so much (currently reading ASOIAF book 3 storm of swords and jizzing myself thinking about skyrim) that i decided to write my own fantasy short story.

Admittedly I joined so I can get resources and perhaps some insider info on the art of mapmaking so i can make a map for my story (which i have always found very interesting) but I suck creatively...

Anyway hopefully i can find someone on here who will help me out but other than that im looking forward to being a member here!

tilt
10-22-2011, 04:39 AM
hi Brandon, welcome to the guild - if there is anywhere you can learn about making a map for your story its here... go check out our tutorials and when you're ready to share, make a WIP thread with your map so you can get help and critique while you work :)

Steel General
10-22-2011, 09:40 AM
Welcome Aboard!

Brandon Michael
10-22-2011, 11:23 AM
Its not a tutorial i need tilt its someone willing to make me a map :p

Ascension
10-23-2011, 09:25 AM
I'll help ya out, I've been very busy lately but I can spare some time. I'll send you a message with my contact info.

Brandon Michael
10-24-2011, 03:20 PM
I'll help ya out, I've been very busy lately but I can spare some time. I'll send you a message with my contact info.

Thanks a ton man, I sent you an email this morning BTW :D

Brandon Michael
10-24-2011, 03:21 PM
EDIT: This was a double post of what I posted above ^^^^ damn computer