PDA

View Full Version : PostAmerica (WIP)

timallen
10-30-2011, 11:58 PM
Ok, so bio/nuclear devastation isnt very original for the end of civilization...but its all I could think of. I started on this map about a week ago and still need to populated it. But its coming along.

### Latest WIP ###

Lukc
10-31-2011, 02:51 AM
I'd love it if the rivers narrowed towards their source ... :) otherwise, looking good, although the grain effect on the edges might be a bit strong for my taste.

BlueMoon
10-31-2011, 12:03 PM
Ok, so bio/nuclear devastation isnt very original for the end of civilization...but its all I could think of. I started on this map about a week ago and still need to populated it. But its coming along.

### Latest WIP ###

There's always economic ruin DX, but that might not give you the landscape your looking for and you've already made the map.

timallen
10-31-2011, 12:38 PM
Looking at it now I think the whole thing is a bit...heavy or something; my lines are all too thick. I may go back and start the map over; possibly with just the east coast. But I think I will keep the background, as I rather like it.

timallen
11-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Ran out of time and inspiration to finish my map. Just had too many other things competing for my time this month.

Sorry guys; guess I'm out.