PDA

View Full Version : Harold's Sky Haven

Gerenan
12-08-2011, 06:12 PM
A safe place for an orphanage up in the mountains. Was used during a campaign I made for two 12 year old boys I was sitting after school about 5 years ago. Still one of their dearest role-playing memories. It's, as all of my maps, hand made and it's obvious how unskilled I am. Still thought it might be of interest to show of some of my work.

maxsdaddy
12-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Though this site hosts numerous professionals, there are loads of us amatuers here. Props for sharing your work up front! I still love a fresh sheet of graph paper.:) I found a pile of it my wife had stashed and thought I'd hit the lottery. lol Welcome to the guild.

atpollard
12-08-2011, 09:51 PM
On the positive side, you have a good eye for proportion. I like the ratio of building to space around them. The edge of path looks really good.

On the down side, a pond at the top of a cliff may draw the attention of the River Police. :)
As a fellow newcomer here, I urge you check out the tutorials ... I've found lots of great ideas.

Gerenan
12-09-2011, 03:32 AM
Thanks =)

Hehe, River Police? =P

Yes, I've started. Is trying to create maps in Photoshop after a tutorial right now =)