PDA

View Full Version : Three towers

pasis
12-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Being carried away in Skyrim, I got a bit delayed with this map, but I finally call it done. I could continue adding grass and stones and all the other little details, but you had to draw the line somewhere. I made couple of miatakes while designing the layering in the beginning and it caused me significant amount of extra work to by pass it. Well, lesson learned and I won't do the same mistake again

The bridge and the tower I have got from Dundjinni forum (I have then just done few modifications to them), but rest of the items etc are self made. Textures are mainly created with Genetica Viewer and few I got from CG textures and some are taken from my own photos.

This is kinda multipurpose map because you can use it as a whole for a larger area encounter or whatever. Or you can take just part and use it as a standard encounter map.

Attached is the full size version in two pieces due to size limitations and the whole map in lower resolution.

Harrg
12-11-2011, 02:04 PM
amazing, I like it
Especially a tower with a roof and a cave

Bogie
12-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Fantastic map! Lots of features that make this great to play on.

I really like the pine trees, any chance of getting one posted separately?

Steel General
12-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Another fine piece Pasis!

pasis
12-13-2011, 12:08 PM
@Bogie: It took many trial a errors to make the trees. Finally I used animal fur filter to create the needles and reduced the size till the fur did not look fur anymore. Attached is a single tree with transparent background.

@Steel General: Thanks

Bogie
12-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Thanks Pasis, that's one of the best pine trees I've seen!!