PDA

View Full Version : Wilbur questions

Fisher kel Tath
01-17-2012, 06:42 AM
Greetings,

Im following the tutorial of Israh (thanks a lot for that btw) and as I am a total noob with that, I encountered some problems. There are some options that appear to have gone missing in the latest Wilbur version... Cant find select->from terrain->flat areas or Precipitation Erosion. Also, at the incise flow options theres only one blur setting, not 3 as the tutorial says.

Thanks in advance for the help.

FkT

Ryan K
06-16-2012, 05:46 PM
*bump*

I'm finding this problem too. What version of Wilbur is specified in the tutorial?

waldronate
06-16-2012, 09:01 PM
The currently-available version of Wilbur is 1.79. It has all of those features. If you're missing them, the you probably have a very old version. http://www.ridgenet.net/~jslayton/software.html is where to find the current version.

Ryan K
06-17-2012, 12:26 AM
Ah, derr... Thanks man, that seems to be working better now. I am finding that I have to use my patience-muscle a bit, and trust that the program will get the job done even though it hangs, but it's paying off.

If I haven't said to you a thousand times before that this is a great program, let it be said now :) Thanks man

waldronate
06-17-2012, 02:33 AM
One of these years I'll get around to fixing the progress control for the multi-threaded operations.

selden
06-23-2012, 11:42 AM
The currently-available version of Wilbur is 1.79. It has all of those features. If you're missing them, the you probably have a very old version. http://www.ridgenet.net/~jslayton/software.html is where to find the current version.

When I downloaded the 64bit installer just now, it installed v1.78. Is 1.79 a typo or does the page need to be updated?

waldronate
06-23-2012, 03:23 PM
The version number shown in Help>>About in the software is the correct version number. I may forget to update the version number in the installer (I don't use the installer, you see, so I never remember to update it).