PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Cartographer's Annual April Edition is a CC3 City Designer 3 example

NeonKnight
04-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Check it out here:

http://sub.profantasy.com/2008/april08.html

City of Deestan is gonna loooooooook gooooooood!

Midgardsormr
04-01-2008, 02:53 PM
They must be feeling a lot more confident about releasing CD3 soon if they're willing to put that up as an issue of a subscription service. It certainly does look good, and I'm eager to get my hands on it!

Venardhi
04-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Am I mistaken or in that closeup shot are the shadows on the same side of the houses as the light side of the rooves? (suggesting the sun is on that side and thus should be casting shadows the other direction) Such silliness. . . perhaps all rooves are inverted in this town for catching rain?

NeonKnight
04-03-2008, 04:04 AM
Am I mistaken or in that closeup shot are the shadows on the same side of the houses as the light side of the rooves? (suggesting the sun is on that side and thus should be casting shadows the other direction) Such silliness. . . perhaps all rooves are inverted in this town for catching rain?

According to the documents that come with annual, it is a known bug.

waldronate
04-03-2008, 12:48 PM
According to the documents that come with annual, it is a known bug.

And I fixed it earlier in the week so it should be fixed in the release.

Joe Slayton

su_liam
04-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Ah, now I get it. You are Joe Slayton.

waldronate
04-05-2008, 05:42 AM
Ah, now I get it. You are Joe Slayton.

Sorry, I have a habit of doing that.

Alane
08-05-2008, 06:10 AM
Does anyone know when City Designer 3 is likely to be released? I've searched all over the ProFantasy web site and found nothing.

Thanks!

- Alane -

NeonKnight
08-05-2008, 01:40 PM
There is a bit of rumor it may, MAY premiere at Gen-Con this year.

jpstod
08-31-2008, 05:09 PM
Its should be soon..Its finally available for preorder.
I'll be picking this one up also.

NeonKnight
08-31-2008, 07:45 PM

TeeHee!

I bought a copy (BETA) at GenCon.

It is SCHA-WEET!

Valarian
09-01-2008, 05:18 AM
Not found anything on the registration page or the store about a preorder yet. The only thing was on the store page, where if you buy CD2 you'd get a free upgrade to CD3 (includes preorder).

delgondahntelius
09-02-2008, 06:16 AM
here's the page for cd3 and the link for preorder is in it...
http://www.profantasy.com/products/cd3.asp

noticed it does say ordering it gives a free upgrade... those that have cd from back beyond 2007 will get a discount to upgrade... guess that'd be me :D

Valarian
09-02-2008, 08:00 AM
That's still the "Buy CD2-Pro and get a preorder for CD3 free". It's not the preorder for the upgrade from CD2 to CD3. I don't think that's been announced yet. I'm keeping an eye open on the CC2 Yahoo group.

delgondahntelius
09-02-2008, 09:38 AM
wow.... I just re-read what I wrote at 4 am and realized it made no sense... lol. I meant I noticed that it did say cd2 + cd3 free.... teach me to post and sleep at the same time.

You can bet that if the beta is out there at gencon then the release isn't too far behind. I might politely remind everyone that we have an affiliate link for profantasy... so if you get a chance to buy it, help out the guild and buy it through the link on the guild's main page... ;)

NeonKnight
09-02-2008, 11:35 AM
It should be available within the next few weeks. Just a few more bugs to work out.

Valarian
09-02-2008, 12:10 PM
You can bet that if the beta is out there at gencon then the release isn't too far behind. I might politely remind everyone that we have an affiliate link for profantasy... so if you get a chance to buy it, help out the guild and buy it through the link on the guild's main page... ;)
Or just help me, and buy it through my web page instead :D
(except it only applies to full versions of CC3, not the add-ons :()