PDA

View Full Version : Spectacular Site, love the tutorials, hello to all.

wittyoctopus
02-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Hello to all. I'm pretty new at the whole photoshop graphic design world, but I've been a lurker in these forums for quite some time. However, it's only been in the past four months that I've finally picked up a stylus and tried my own hand at some map making. It has "helped" me free up some time and focus on what really matters in that I have joined the ranks of the unemployed.

Thanks to everyone on the forum for all the inspirational designs. I hope to post my own feeble attempts soon.

[edit] I just wanted to add that I got into Photoshop and Illustrator because I am working on developing a board game and since I have the time to learn how to do some board game art but not the money to hire someone else, I set out to teach myself photoshop.

You can follow my board game's progress if you so desire by going to my blog Cogs & Generals (http://cogsandgenerals.wordpress.com/).

Mateus090985
02-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Welcome abord! I am very interessed in see your work.

wittyoctopus
02-07-2012, 12:46 PM
So am I, interested in seeing my work that is. I currently only have one map as a work in progress. I'm working on getting it uploaded now, and hope to start a WIP thread later today.