PDA

View Full Version : Ahoy mateys! -- New Member

Vicious the Jester
02-26-2012, 06:28 PM
So, I've been working on a fantasy RPG world now for quite some time. I've done up a map in the past that was ok, but nothing I was impressed (or even really happy) with. I decided it was time to put together something better, especially now that I've put some more thought into geography. So, searching around the internet, I was pointed here a few different ways. I'm hoping to learn a few things, and eventually make a high quality map that I can be proud of.

I do have a Wacom tablet that I got for Christmas a couple years back. That might make things easier (we'll see). I do have a bit of artistic talent (a bit). I look forward to learning something here.

Lailokken
02-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Heyo!

If you're wanting to get pointers or suggestions, the best thing to do is start a Work In Progress thread. There are also some great Tutorials to choose from, as well as a gallery full of Finished Maps to browse for inspiration.

I don't have any experience with using a tablet.. yet.. but I know there are some very talented individuals here who do. Looking forward to seeing your works.

Welcome to the Cartographers' Guild!

-Lailokken