PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

AMichael
03-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Greetings gentlemen, and some ladies presumably.

Alternate history/geo-political/cartography fan here who stumbled across your site in my travels throughout the interweb. Thoroughly impressed by the work I've seen so far and I'm afraid I've now found something new to fill-up my spare time. I'm sure my wife will be thrilled to hear about yet another hobby. ;)

Anyways, glad to be here and I look forward to learning all sorts of fascinating skills and interacting with some dynamic individuals.

Gidde
03-30-2012, 01:26 PM
Yes, we have ladies :) Welcome to the Guild, hope you enjoy the new obsession -- I mean hobby -- as much as we do!

Scipio
03-30-2012, 01:51 PM
Welcome! I myself am working on a sort of Earth allegory, if that's kinda what you mean by alternate history (a lot of the stuff here is pretty much high fantasy), but I'm in the very early stages.

AMichael
03-30-2012, 04:16 PM
Welcome! I myself am working on a sort of Earth allegory, if that's kinda what you mean by alternate history (a lot of the stuff here is pretty much high fantasy), but I'm in the very early stages.

That sounds very interesting. Can't wait to see it!

tilt
04-01-2012, 09:21 AM
welcome to the guild - and yes, I believe we are several in here who's spouses "rejoice" at our hobby :)