PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

grangarian
04-08-2012, 07:37 AM
Hey there everyone,

My true name is Viktor, and i'm from Hungary. My nick is one i've chosen and been using for almost 5 years now. I'm a graphic designer by profession. I'm into 3d and 2d graphics. And i'm also a rpg player and a dungeon master.

I mostly play a fantasy rpg (hungarian developement, similar to D&D, only a bit darker). I play a human bard going by the name of Edwin Di Alcorre.

So i'm into map making as well. I have a lot of respect to ppl who make those awesome maps using PS, and not the CC-like softwares. They have their uses and can make awesome maps too, but i prefer the "hand-drawn" style.
I'm also trying to make maps that outclass those made with CC. I used to make maps with CC some time ago, but then i've realized that i need more than just putting down objects with a single click.
I think when making maps, the most important thing is to enjoy the process, and to be creative. Though i'm still a beginner at map making.

We'll be playing a new campaign soon, so i'm going to put my maps online.
I hope you'll enjoy them.

Gidde
04-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Welcome to the Guild!

grangarian
02-16-2013, 07:01 AM
Status update,

Hoo boy, i haven't made anything recently, as i've had some serious problems, which seems to be solved soon. My PC crashed with all my work. Not recoverable. So i had to work on a lot of things, had to accept my foolishness of not making a backup hd. Therefore i could barely find the time to make maps. I'll be back soon though.

Cheers.

arsheesh
02-17-2013, 02:27 PM
That sucks Grangarian. I am glad to here that we will be seeing more of you soon though.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh