PDA

View Full Version : [Unpaid - Taken] World Map For Novel Needs Artist: Andoria and the Region of Telrith

Daniel L. Wall
04-08-2012, 06:49 PM
I'm currently in the process of writing what I hope to be the final draft of the first book in a series, Iron Age: Dawn of War, and I am looking for someone to create a more 'professional' version of my map. I've created some sketches just as reference, and I need a version of my map that I can present to a publisher and have put in the actual hard copy of the book. Unfortunately I can't pay, but I will give credit and a special thanks to the cartographer, which will be a nice advertisement of your cartography skills. If you think your interested, contact me via the forums, or email me at lukewall73@bellsouth.net. I will then send you what sketches I have of the continent of Andoria and the region of Telrith (where the first book will take place). Thanks in advance. I look forward to your favorable replies.

rpgmapmaker
04-08-2012, 09:09 PM
I sent you an e-mail with some samples of maps I have done. I am not a "pro-artist" but I will give it my all if accepted.

-RPGMM

Joshua
04-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Don't let him fool you. For a so-called non 'pro-artist', RPGmm is really good. ;)

rpgmapmaker
04-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Thank you for the vote of confidence Joshua, it means a lot to have you say that.

Jaxilon
04-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Moved to 'Mapmaking Request' forum.

rpgmapmaker
04-11-2012, 06:00 PM
After several e-mails back and forth with Mr. Wall, I am calling this one mine :-)

[Taken]