PDA

View Full Version : Lukc as PR rep

Robbie
04-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased to announce that Lukc will be taking on Public Relations duties! What this means for you is that if he does his job correctly; our front page will be busier, your content will get publicity, our facebook and twitter will be busier, we'll have more features such as reviews and interviews, and the guild will become even more famous than it already is and we can take over the whole world! (slight exaggeration)

So I'd like for you all to welcome him, and encourage him in this new role that he's volunteered to fill, and help him out! Drop him hints if he needs them. He's a little modest about the position, but I think he'll do just fine! He's also been granted Community Leader status in order to be able to promote things on the site, and will probably fulfill some CL duties as necessary.

Welcome Lukc!!!

DevinNight
04-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Congratulations Lukc! I think you are going to be busy, this site is already growing at a phenomenal rate.. I hope your role will be to slow it down to manageable rates. :)

Jaxilon
04-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Congrats Lukc - I guess your campaign of "Everybody gets what they want" worked! We are behind you all the way, or at least behind you enough that we don't get hit by any of the shrapnel. :)

Seriously, have fun with it. I'm sure you are going to do great!

Sapiento
04-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Bravo! Great for Lukc and great for the guild.

Djekspek
04-12-2012, 04:25 PM
congratz Lukc ! and thanks that you want to help out the community with PR! cheers, DJ

Lukc
04-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Hey, thanks to everyone for the nice words :) now let's hope the Ides of March don't come too soon.

43962 <-- is looking.

Anyway, I'll be looking to all of YOU GUYS to produce cool stuff for me to promote around in future ;)

arsheesh
04-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Congratulations Lukec! I look forward to seeing some positive changes around here.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh

ravells
04-12-2012, 06:52 PM
I for one would like to know what Lukc's first act of office is going to be!!

Clercon
04-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Congratulations lukc! Great news for the community :)

Redrobes
04-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Congratz. Well done for the PR and CL status !

cereth
04-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Congrats Lukc!! Woot woot!

Bogie
04-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Congrats Lukc, you will do great!

maxsdaddy
04-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks LukC for taking this on. Your great artwork speaks for itself, and your sense of humor (as anyone who has seen your posts) should help you. Looking forward to even more of your contributions (as PR) to this already great site.

Korash
04-12-2012, 09:28 PM
congrats Lukc :D

Now I KNOW the cute and cuddly puddytats are taking over.. :)

Have fun and raise the flag among the unlighted :)

**EDIT**
and why is this NOT in the News and on the Front Page??!!!!

Mustak
04-13-2012, 02:32 AM
Very good Lukc!

Congratulations! (or Concatulations? :) )

Lukc
04-13-2012, 03:04 AM
**EDIT**
and why is this NOT in the News and on the Front Page??!!!!

There are 2 good reasons:

1. I've talked with Arcana about getting the low-down on writing up articles for our front page this weekend because I have to meet a few deadlines today (and it's game night tonight). Also - for the front page it makes more sense to bundle a bit of internal news like this with something nice and mappy - like an announcement on the Lite Challenge winners or something.

2. The Spanish Inquisition.

(oh, and thanks again for the nice words. And Ravs: I think starting up regular posts on the challenges in facebook and twitter are going to be my first offences in office)

Ramah
04-13-2012, 07:08 AM
Grats Lukc and thanks for taking this on. Sounds like an awkward role to me but I'm sure you'll do just great at it. :)

Blaidd Drwg
04-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Congrats Lukc!

Mark Oliva
04-14-2012, 04:00 PM
I for one would like to know what Lukc's first act of office is going to be!!

What else? An extra pint at his favorite pub!