PDA

View Full Version : FS: ProFantasy Campaign Cartographer

tgrt
04-14-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm selling my ProFantasy Campaign Cartographer 3 software. There is no box (it's an easy download), so I will simply give you my account with the licenses. I will change the name and email address when the sale is made.

The software includes the following:
Campaign Cartographer 3
City Designer 3
Dungeon Designer 3
Source Maps: Castles!

The software sells for $164.80, but I'll sell it for $110 or best, reasonable offer.

Mark Oliva
04-14-2012, 12:30 PM
Anyone interested in this offer should note that under ProFantasy's license conditions, the transfer of the serial numbers must be done by ProFantasy. For the necessary info, contact:

ralf@profantasy.com

tgrt
04-16-2012, 09:47 AM
Anyone interested in this offer should note that under ProFantasy's license conditions, the transfer of the serial numbers must be done by ProFantasy. For the necessary info, contact:

ralf@profantasy.com

I've contacted Ralf Schemmann to confirm. He wants the buyer to register so that the licenses can be transferred. The end result is the same.

ausmomo
04-26-2012, 02:56 AM
I'm interested. I've sent Ralph an email to confirm this can happen.
What next?

tgrt
05-07-2012, 12:32 AM
I'm interested. I've sent Ralph an email to confirm this can happen.
What next?

I'm sorry for the delay. I didn't get a notice about a reply and I didn't notice it until tonight. I have a good seller rep on EN World if you wanted references. I will send you a message.

It looks like you don't have access to private messages yet. Go ahead and send me a message at tgrt at live dot com.

tgrt
05-07-2012, 12:33 AM
The software is still available. One person is interested.

tgrt
05-13-2012, 09:27 PM
I haven't heard from ausmomo. The software is still available.

Gathar
09-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Hello, is this still available? (sorry, cannot send private messages yet...)