PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour !

Saschka
04-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Hello !

Fisrt : I'm a french girl who start to learn english language 4 years ago and french people are very bad in language learning, so I'm very very sorry for my english.

I'm a student in psychology, nothing to do with cartography or design but I'm writing a fantasy book, so I need to make a map of my imaginary world. So I start with photoshop and differents tutorials and, well... I think I not so bad for a newer in this field... And I discover I realy enjoy to use photoshop and left my imagination build different map.

So... I find this forum fortuitously by searching tutorials and brush. I'll pursuive my exploration of this forum (and stop the massacre of the english language :P)

Gidde
04-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Bonjour et bienvenue! (And really, your english is not bad at all) :)

mozltovcoktail
04-24-2012, 09:02 PM
Holla atcha! Welcome to The Guild. You're in great company.

Korash
04-24-2012, 09:07 PM
HeHe :P

If you want to hear or see a butchered language, you should hear this Englishman who "learned" french in Quebec...and while in the army. And I write it worse than I speak it ;)

Like Gidde said...Welcome to the guild

Gidde
04-24-2012, 09:12 PM
Ha, and I thought my learning experience was weird. I had three french teachers in grade school, high school and college, who were from Paris, Quebec and the Cote d'Ivoire respectively ... talk about differing examples ;)

arsheesh
04-24-2012, 10:30 PM
Well I don't speak a lick of French, but welcome to the Guild!

Cheers,
-Arsheesh

Saschka
04-25-2012, 11:41 AM
Oh ! god ! A teacher from Côte d'Ivoire.... even french people does not understand they....

English=>French it's easier for me than French=>english, so I understand what you said but it's so hard for me to write a correct english... Google traduction is my friend but he's not perfect...

Anyway ! Thanks a lot for your messages !

Lukc
04-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Allors, bien venue ... and that covers my French, unless I'm asking for pain in the boulangerie. And that's not as naughty as it sounds.