PDA

View Full Version : Hai.

Fluffysilver
04-23-2008, 12:59 AM
'Ello.

The name's Zora, or Fluffy. :) I'm a fantasy writer and I love making maps and creating new worlds, and I found this place while looking up tutorials in deviantART.

TO THE TUTORIALS! *Charges off happily*

NeonKnight
04-23-2008, 01:52 AM
Welcome to the group!

Fluffysilver
04-23-2008, 03:00 AM
Thanks! :D

ravells
04-23-2008, 05:54 AM
Welcome fluffysilver! (I had a hamster called fluffy dumpling once). Hope you learn lots from the tutorials, post up a few of your own if you're minded and don't forget to post up lots of maps!

If you are a fantasy writer, check out our guild ally, Plotstorming, whose site you can jump to from the 'Fantaseum Alliance' drop down menu on the top bar.

RPMiller
04-23-2008, 11:26 AM
Welcome to the Guild Fluffy! You just can't say that without cracking a smile. :D

As ravs said do make sure to check out our Alliance members and feel free to post to your heart's content even if it is just lots of questions. :)

pyrandon
04-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Hi, Fluffy, and welcome! Always thrilled to have more writers here. As others have said, please post many maps as well as add your expertise to others' efforts.

Welcome!

(PS: Ravs, I wouldn't tell that "Fluffy Dumpling" story too often--it kind of scares me ;) )

RobA
04-23-2008, 05:43 PM
My in-laws play a "game" where they see who can stuff the most marshmallows into their mouth and still be able to say "fluffy bunnies"...

Oh yeah, and "hi!" Fluffysilver....(a reference to clouds and lining?)

-Rob A>

The Cartographist
04-24-2008, 05:56 AM
Fluffysilver - Welcome to the best fantasy mapping resource on the internet! We hope that you enjoy your stay.