PDA

View Full Version : Salutations and Salivations!

Dana O'Rourke
05-26-2012, 03:16 PM
Hello, there.

I've run into this forum too many times during my searches to remain someone who only peeks at what a non-member can see. Since introducing oneself seems to be the standard, allow me to participate!

I am a freelance web developer and graphic designer with a pug in Portland, Oregon; not exactly an endangered species. When I can manage to put the code down, I can be found playing video games or attempting to write. By attempting to write, I mean that these days I'm either staring at my wiki pages or Illustrator.

My most recent project is a revised world map for the story I'm writing. Currently, I'm working on making the mountains be less offensive, and have been endeavoring to make my own graphic styles so I can apply this to future projects.

Simon33600
05-26-2012, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Gidde
05-26-2012, 04:19 PM
Welcome aboard! Sounds like you'll fit right in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arsheesh
05-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Yes, another Oregonian joins the ranks! I'm originally from Sandy, and spent several years in Corvallis. Anyway, welcome aboard.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh

Dana O'Rourke
05-26-2012, 10:15 PM
Yes, another Oregonian joins the ranks! I'm originally from Sandy, and spent several years in Corvallis. Anyway, welcome aboard.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh
Hah! I only thought to put my location because someone else had in their welcome thread. :P Amusingly enough, they were also in Oregon. Do you miss it?

arsheesh
05-26-2012, 10:32 PM
I do! Of course, it's not so bad now that I'm in New Zealand, but before that I spent the last 5 years in north Orange County CA. No offense to anyone reading this whose from that area, but I'm convinced that the place is described in Dante's Inferno. I missed the rain, and the color green. Anyway, hope to be back in P-town someday soon.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh