PDA

View Full Version : What can i say, sex sells

Damian
05-28-2012, 07:48 AM
Okay, no i've your attention, i wanna say hello!

I'm a retired rocketpilot and always looking for new exiting hobbies. i tested apnoe diving and bear wrestling but i'm allergic to oxygen deficiency and i don't wanna hurt more bears. So here i'm seeking for the ultimate thrill!
I like long walks in parks and girls who don't bite. I love writing weird posting in forums and don't really read all the stuff other ppl wrote.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to pick up some basics, so i hope you don't insta ban me for the strange topic and/or the stuff i wrote above!

cheers,
damian

Gidde
05-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Lmao, welcome to the Guild :)

arsheesh
05-28-2012, 05:51 PM
Well, that's quite an Intro Damien! I'm happy to say that no animals are being harmed in the making of our maps (at least that I am aware of), so you can put your mind to rest on that score. At any rate, look forward to seeing where your adventures here shall lead you.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh

Damian
05-29-2012, 02:08 PM
thx, thx ... yesterday i read a lot of stuff (e.g. Gimp tutorial) and was very impressed. i'm really happy i found this community :)

Larb
05-29-2012, 06:16 PM
If you really were a rocket pilot, they would be super awesome.

Redrobes
05-29-2012, 07:37 PM
Frame this intro and hang it up on the wall....

If you really are a retired rocket pilot and into Apnoe diving / oxygen deficiency then you need to have a chat with our main site admin Arcana.

Welcome to the guild Damian - you have found the ultimate thrill.